Name: Alexander "Azzleflux" Fredricks
Security Clearance: 3
Occupation: Recovery Agent
History: Agent Fredricks was involved in the recovery of SCP-███, which resulted in the death of ███ whales. After showing remarkable mental resilience despite witnessing mass cetacean death, Fredricks was recruited by the Foundation on 08/20/97. However, further Foundation investigation revealed that approximately 50 deaths as a result of the incident were not due to the effects of SCP-███, as they were killed via [REDACTED] rather than [REDACTED]. Agent Fredricks was suspected of the unexplained deaths, but no evidence to this conclusion was found. As such, Fredricks is not to be assigned to any objects dealing with marine organisms and is permanently stationed at landlocked Site 23.
Note: Please keep in mind that we are a mature community filled with the brightest minds and should act as such. Therefore, regardless of personal relations with Agent Fredicks, please refrain from referring to him as Agent Azzleflux, Agent Assholefucks, and especially Agent B███s██. All personnel found violating this note will be appropriately slapped on the wrist and required to have a personnel reevaluation meeting with Site Director Langley at an appropriate location. His treat. -Site Director Roger L██████.
Anomalous Objects Recovered by Agent Fredricks:
- SCP-957 - "Baiting"
- SCP-1273 - "Stuck"
- SCP-1287 - "Closure"
- SCP-1357 - "The Children's Park"
- SCP-1374 - "Preparation"
- SCP-1473 - "Live the Words"
- SCP-1478 - "Inconveniently Stereotypical Cacti"
- SCP-1487 - "Beautiful Bones"
- SCP-1517 - "Candy Critters"
- SCP-1547 - "A Mother's Love"
- SCP-1557 - "Giraffe Hell"
- SCP-1597 - "A Security Blanket"
- SCP-1610 - "Testing May Continue"
- SCP-1627 - "Mushroom Wars"
- SCP-1657 - "MAN EGG"
- SCP-1705 - "A Collection of Bones"
- SCP-1731 - "An Exercise in Futility"
- SCP-1807 - "Home Sweet Okapi"
- SCP-1817 - "It is a Mist Eerie"
- SCP-1879 - "Indoor Salesman"
- SCP-1907 - "The Nexus"
- SCP-1937 - "Self-Love Shack"
- SCP-2279 - "THE PEOPLE'S PET SHOP"
Anomalous Objects Accidentally Destroyed by Agent Fredricks:
- SCP-474 - "Disposal"
- SCP-1374 - "Television Hater"
- SCP-1675 - "Forest of Lights"
- SCP-1705 - "Your Best Friend"
- SCP-████1 - "The Orphanage"
- SCP-████ - "An Exercise in Futility" Made good again in SCP-1731
- SCP-1674 - "Hailey"
Documents Authored by Agent Fredricks:
- Collecting - Part of the "Antarctic Exchange" canon for the nyc2013. Trighit and Pokum are shown around the site.
- Daylight Come - an' me wan' go home.
- How the SPC Ruined Halloween - The misdeeds of a much hated group.
- Rapture - The Broken Church gains an angel.
- Sympathy for an Empath - The tale of a toy that wasn't quite ready.
- Three's a Crowd - Brothers must stick together, after all.
Et Tam Deum Petivi
Writing on the Walls
- The Written God - Bundle finds a religion
- The Word and the Wolf - The book is mightier than the hammer
Agent Fredrick's Sandbox