THIS DOCUMENT IS CLASSIFIED
FILE CONTROL NO.: CDR-4396 #7
HANDLING OFFICE: DIRECTORATE OF TASK FORCES
This document is intended for Task Force Mercury personnel eyes ONLY. It contains information considered to be sensitive to the security of the Foundation and its operations. Contents may not be disclosed without specific authorization from the Directorate of Task Forces.
All information concerning Task Force Mercury is CLASSIFIED, and restricted to personnel with either Restricted Mercury or Level 4 clearance. Discussion of any element of the constitution or operations of Task Force Mercury will be considered an information security breach, and perpetrators will be dealt with accordingly.
HANDLERS OF THIS DOCUMENT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Entering on the form provided their name, ID, clearance, and the time and date of retrieval from the handling office,
- Exercising the necessary safeguards for the prevention of the inadvertent disclosure of the contents of this document,
- Storing this document as prescribed by Foundation security protocols,
- Transferring this document only to those who have received clearance from the handling office,
- Obtaining a receipt when relinquishing possession of this document.
Basic Foundation information security requirements are contained within document OMA-1219 (CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS — SECURITY AND YOU, Records and Information Security Administration 2008).
VIOLATION OF FOUNDATION SECURITY PROTOCOL WILL BE MET WITH PUNITIVE ACTIONS, UP TO AND INCLUDING:
- Revocation of all security clearances and handling privileges,
- Termination of employment.
CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS MAY ONLY BE REPRODUCED WITH THE CONSENT OF THE HANDLING OFFICE