The Way The World Ends
The Lock has been opened. The armies and monsters of Revelations and Ragnarok and older, forgotten myths march across the Earth. The old gods have returned, and brand new gods are waking up. And more are waiting in the wings.
The Foundation has been split at the seams. Senior staff and the leaders of the Foundation are missing, incapacitated, dead, or making desperate plans on the fly.
The ends of the world are here, all of them, and we're not ready.
Competitive Eschatology Official Playlist: You're a god or an entity or a force of nature, and you're here with an agenda. Here are some songs to rock out to while you end the world.
Act One, Part 1
- Apakht (Part 1 of 3) (by thedeadlymoose): The fabric of reality began to unfold before their eyes.
- The Gate Opens (Part 2 of 3) (by thedeadlymoose): "Uriel," Yahweh said. "It is Time."
- Revelation (Part 3 of 3) (by thedeadlymoose): "I come on behalf of the SCP Foundation," the woman said.
- Storm Front (by Sophia Light): “Well, I'd say we're due for a little calamity. Wouldn't you?”
- Awakenings (by thedeadlymoose): Ur-An-Uum raised her head to the sky and cried a rending wail of anguish.
Act One, Part 2
- The White Horse (The Conqueror With The Golden Crown) (by thedeadlymoose): Her eyes burned like white stars.
- The Red Horse (The Ironic Metaphor) (by Dexanote): "Today is a very special episode."
- Interlude: A Memo Regarding a Theft (by Dexanote): Inventory check for Site 62 reveals the absence of SCP-573.
- The Black Horse (The Crawling Sea) (by Sophia Light): Then its clothes burst, and out came the mice.
- Interlude: Last Words from Svalbard (by Sophia Light): "We have a proposition for you."
- The Pale Horse (The Wayward Children) (by thedeadlymoose): The living creature felt gratitude and elation beyond compare.
Act One, Part 3
- The Bloody Autumn (by Dexanote): "This is your army. Delivered by Fear itself."
- Stirrings (by Skara Brae): The lightning recognized his roar, and raced to join him.
- Ganymede (by thedeadlymoose): "You know… In another future, we got to grow old together."
- Now... This (by Gaffney): Three weeks into a possible future…
- In the End: Monkey Business (by DrBright)
- In the End: Elite (by DrBright)
- In the End: Europe (by DrBright)
- In the End: Rawhide (by DrBright)
- Tenebrae (by TroyL): Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.
- Sunset (by Mister Evans): Dozens of faiths had a promise of eternal night to uphold, and most were going straight to the source.
- When Moses Goes Wrong (by Loiterer87) Meanwhile on Earth, astronomers noticed several discrepancies when they looked up to the stars.
- Awakenings, Part Two (by Scantron): "I have infinite confidence in your loyalty and competence."
- Interlude: New Toys (by Dexanote): "Oh I like you. I like you an' I like yor little buddy. I think I'll keep ya."
- To Be Continued.