Competitive Eschatology Hub
rating: +210+x

The Way The World Ends

The Lock has been opened. The armies and monsters of Revelations and Ragnarok and older, forgotten myths march across the Earth. The old gods have returned, and brand new gods are waking up. And more are waiting in the wings.

The Foundation has been split at the seams. Senior staff and the leaders of the Foundation are missing, incapacitated, dead, or making desperate plans on the fly.

The ends of the world are here, all of them, and we're not ready.


Competitive Eschatology Official Playlist: You're a god or an entity or a force of nature, and you're here with an agenda. Here are some songs to rock out to while you end the world.


Story Sequence

Act One, Part 1

  • Apakht (Part 1 of 3) (by thedeadlymoose): The fabric of reality began to unfold before their eyes.
  • The Gate Opens (Part 2 of 3) (by thedeadlymoose): "Uriel," Yahweh said. "It is Time."
  • Revelation (Part 3 of 3) (by thedeadlymoose): "I come on behalf of the SCP Foundation," the woman said.
  • Storm Front (by Sophia Light): “Well, I'd say we're due for a little calamity. Wouldn't you?”
  • Awakenings (by thedeadlymoose): Ur-An-Uum raised her head to the sky and cried a rending wail of anguish.

Act One, Part 2

Act One, Part 3

  • The Bloody Autumn (by Dexanote): "This is your army. Delivered by Fear itself."
  • Stirrings (by Skara Brae): The lightning recognized his roar, and raced to join him.
  • Ganymede (by thedeadlymoose): "You know… In another future, we got to grow old together."

Splinters

  • Now... This (by Gaffney): Three weeks into a possible future…
  • In the End: Monkey Business (by AdminBright)
  • In the End: Elite (by AdminBright)
  • In the End: Europe (by AdminBright)
  • In the End: Rawhide (by AdminBright)
  • Tenebrae (by TroyL): Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.
  • Sunset (by Mister Evans): Dozens of faiths had a promise of eternal night to uphold, and most were going straight to the source.
  • When Moses Goes Wrong (by Loiterer87) Meanwhile on Earth, astronomers noticed several discrepancies when they looked up to the stars.
  • Fire and Brimstone (by Slothdude) Even Gods must have their Demons.
  • Omens (By DodoDevil) They had come to this shore to die a prodigy, foretelling war, famine, death, disease.
  • Cheese Is Risen (By LORDXVNV) And then, the shining city fell, chunk after chunk cascading downwards, crumbling like feta.
  • Your Demise Explained (by Ethagon) This Site has currently 3 out of 10 usable panic rooms.
  • Midnight Sun (by Ralliston) The city of Esterberg was already more than ready to defend itself.

Act Two

  • Awakenings, Part Two (by Scantron): "I have infinite confidence in your loyalty and competence."
    • Interlude: New Toys (by Dexanote): "Oh I like you. I like you an' I like yor little buddy. I think I'll keep ya."
  • To Be Continued.

Splinters (The Tactical Theology Division Subseries)

  • KTE-5634-Ex-Machina-Bosch (by Cerastes): "The Global Occult Coalition must stand ready to defend humanity against all foes."
  • Secure Facility Dossier: Reliquary Area-27 (by DeadlyBread): "SCP Foundation Theological Research and Emergency Deific Subjugation Facility"
  • The Great Cult Escape (by Luxaiko): "So, little journal of mine and hopeful reader of the future; I hope you have learnt something today, as that you keep hold of this when the world ends all over again."
  • Divine and Conquer (by Weryllium): "And while you spread your eyes across creation, you too are being watched. To borrow from another of your people’s many stories: you have been weighed, and found wanting."

Chronological Sequence


How To Write For This Canon

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License