Confirmed Sightings
rating: +69+x

The following is extended documentation regarding the infiltration of the Foundation by SCP-103-J. Any personnel who identify SCP-103-J-2 in an anomaly must document the instance photographically, highlight the instance(s) for ease of viewing, and append the documentation to this page.


2521.png

●●-●●●●●-●●-● 💬 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ 👀 😭 💔

035-new.jpg

SCP-103-J is most likely responsible for the invention of noses. It's the only explanation.

bear(1).jpg

Instances of SCP-2875-A confirmed to be agents of SCP-103-J. Full ramifications of this are unknown.

106-new.jpg

In light of recent discoveries, personnel are now advised to terminate potential victims of SCP-106.

131-illuminati-new.jpg

Oh come on! They're not even trying to be subtle about it anymore.

049illuminati-new.jpg

Note that this particular instance of SCP-103-J-2 is inverted, making it resemble a goat's head. This is thought to be evidence of Baphomet worship by SCP-049.

902illuminati-new.jpg

SCP-902 is believed to contain an instance of SCP-103-J-2, which is causing the 'ticking' sound heard by personnel. Don't open it, that's what it wants. Open it, it needs you to.

2747-2.png

SCP-2747 is confirmed to be an anti-Radiohead plot by SCP-103-J.

963-new.jpg

Dr. Bright is currently being brought into interrogation, to discover if he is aware of SCP-963's link to SCP-103-J

Goshdarnitkatemctirris.png

It was the unanimous opinion of the Illumination Intelligence Inc. that the keys protecting SCP-001 have been tampered with by SCP-103-J.

tubbs-new.png

SCP-4966 is denied all munchies until it provides a satisfactory explanation for this.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License