Daddy
rating: +88+x

Dear Diary,

Hello! My name is Lucy Campbell and I am 8 years old. When I grow up I want to be an actress like Emma Watson because she is very pretty! My mummy is also very pretty and very clever and helps me with my homework (I am not very good at it). My daddy works at a big white house called a sykiatric psychiatric hospital where he makes sad people feel better. When he came home today he was very happy and said that he was getting a promotion which means he is working for the guvermint government. I think he is going to meet the prime minister!

Dear Diary,

School was really good today! Mummy made me a choclate chocolate sandwich for my lunch and miss Young gave me a smiley face on my maths homework! Daddy did not come back home today because mummy got an e mail from daddy that said that he would not come home for a while. But mummy said that it was all right and daddy would be home soon and then she bought me an ice cream! Mummy said that I couldn’t have any sweets tomorrow because my teeth would fall out, but I think she just wants them for herself. Grrr!

Dear Diary,

Yay! Daddy sent me an e mail today! He told me that he was writing a lot of stories and he was going to send them to me so I do not get bored. Daddy’s stories are the best! I asked daddy if he had met the prime minister but he said that no, he hadn’t seen him. I think he did meet the prime minister but he was told that it was a top secret meeting and he couldn’t tell anyone… or else!
School was OK, except Cindy kept throwing rubbers at me when miss Young wasn’t looking. When I’m a witch the first thing I will do is turn her into a slug!

Dear Diary,

Miss Young teached taught us about pirates today! I like pirates, but I don’t think they could beat a wizard in a fight because wizards have magic and pirates don’t. At break, me and Justin had a swordfight with some long sticks and I won! But then he started crying and I had to give him some of my chocolate bar to get him to shut up (boys can be such big babies sometimes!).
Daddy sent me a story today! It was about a big man that had to stand still when you looked at him. I think he would be good to play tag with because you could look at him and then he could not move! I think mummy would like the story but daddy said that the stories were secret stories.

Dear Diary,

I hate Cindy! Today at lunch she called me a big ugly pig and she made oink noises, so I punched her in the arm. It wasn’t very hard but she started crying and told miss Young and miss Young made me say sorry to her! I hope Cindy turns into a maggot and is eaten by birds!
Daddy sent me another story! It was about a big dragon that was really angry and really hard to beat. Maybe it would eat Cindy? I think daddy forgot about the knight in shining armour that slays the big dragon though!

Dear Diary,

Ha ha, Cindy got in trouble today! She made a face at me during art time, but miss Young saw her and told her off! Miss Young liked my painting too – it was a big mean dragon like the one in daddy’s story, and there was a handsom handsome knight and some birds and a big shiny sun! I really like art.
Daddy sent me a funny story today! It was about a man that has a necklace that turns him into a monkey. I asked daddy if he could get me that necklace so I could be a monkey but he did not send me an e mail so I guess he can’t. Oh well.


Site ██ Log ██/██/██

1417h - Level 1 Buzzphrase “██████ ██ ████████” detected in outgoing transmission; Code Alpha information breach confirmed.

1419h - Buzzphrase traced to Dr. ████████; Dr. ████████ terminated.

1420h – Request sent for deployment of MTF-██ to [DATA EXPUNGED]. Request approved; MTF-██ mobilised.

1428h – Total containment of information breach confirmed by MTF-██.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License