Name: Rose Labelle
Security Clearance: Level 2 (Restricted)
Position: Programmer, IT Specialist, Researcher of Anomalous Programs & Computer Software
Profile: Rose Labelle, was employed by the Foundation in 2009 following activation of SCP-████ at [REDACTED]. Since then, Rose Labelle has maintained a low profile.
Any rumors spread by others pertaining to anomalous expertise and feats surrounding Researcher Labelle are to be discredited and reported to her immediately for investigation.
Seriously, if I find out who's been writing about these, I'm going to talk with your supervisor. The next round of these to show up in my email are being filtered into the trash. ~ Researcher Rose Labelle
|SCP-2091||128||36||30 Jan 2015 19:30||28 Dec 2016 23:46||12470|
|SCP-2620||106||34||10 Jun 2015 16:37||07 Dec 2016 17:53||7223|
|SCP-2246||78||24||09 Mar 2016 21:12||29 Mar 2017 17:13||10918|
|SCP-2110||38||22||12 Dec 2014 02:14||22 Apr 2017 18:22||19488|
|SCP-2906||29||20||25 Aug 2015 22:07||26 Apr 2017 16:25||8906|
- SCP-2091: An SCP about strong bonds between a bear and his granddaughter.
- SCP-2110: An SCP about feeling safe.
- SCP-2246: An SCP about a person who writes and writes.
- SCP-2290: An SCP about abuse. Originally co-authored with and rewritten by Doctor Cimmerian.
- SCP-2620: An SCP about a washing machine who is a food critic.
- SCP-2906: An SCP about a Foundation-created cognitohazard and Anderson's take on it. Co-authored with TwistedGears.
|So It Was||67||9||01 Dec 2014 19:32||03 Feb 2017 00:34||8035|
|I Forget Myself in This Wondrous Night||57||19||07 May 2015 23:29||09 May 2016 14:20||17098|
|Prelude: Primae Formae||39||8||11 Jun 2016 01:15||29 Aug 2016 22:00||2895|
|Leeway||36||14||23 Dec 2014 00:21||07 May 2016 22:31||5698|
|And Then I Died... Part III||31||179||26 May 2015 21:09||30 Mar 2017 18:48||53433|
|All of Me Wants All of You||28||19||08 Apr 2015 01:31||25 Apr 2016 01:08||14389|
|Anime Is Art Too, Guys||22||8||17 Jan 2015 01:53||19 Jan 2015 00:01||18684|
|My Beloved Gecko||9||15||31 Mar 2016 23:45||02 Apr 2016 02:42||6075|
- So It Was: A tale about S Andrew Swann's Proposal.
- Leeway: A tale about SCP-2740.
- Anime Is Art Too, Guys: Written for Cool War 2: Ruiz From Your Grave.
- All of Me Wants All of You: A tale about Rose Labelle, incorporating SCP-2277 a little bit. Song title comes from a Sufjan Stevens song.
- I Forget Myself in This Wondrous Night: A tale about SCP-1467.
- And Then I Died... Part III: A collaborative game that is on hiatus.
- My Beloved Gecko: A tale about Dr. Gears and SCP-682, written for the Crack Fiction Contest.
- Prelude: Primae Formae: A tale about the beginnings of the On Mount Golgotha canon.
|Site News Hub||56||22||02 Jan 2016 02:44||23 Feb 2017 08:50||2391|
|Decibelle, the Terrifying Cat Pattern Screamer||29||10||15 Feb 2017 20:29||03 Apr 2017 19:30||7856|
|Mobile Task Force Contest!||20||189||23 Jan 2016 20:30||19 Mar 2016 17:34||29173|
|Top Rated Pages By Month 2016||5||5||10 Feb 2016 09:16||10 Feb 2016 20:54||3135|
|Top Rated Pages By Month 2017||4||2||04 Feb 2017 01:53||04 Feb 2017 03:14||795|
- My Author Page: You are currently here!
- Site News Hub: A series of monthly news articles based on the Russian site's series.
- KaktusKast Hub: I do the references sometimes, and have been on a couple of episodes. Neat!
- SCP-damej-J [EPILEPSY WARNING]: An SCP about damej, heh heh. Co-written by djkaktus and Faminepulse, with myself modifying the audio file Famine created to be "better", and pointing out some typos. I got co-author credit as a result.
- And Many More: A meta-tale about keeping a birthday guest home for his birthday. This was my contribution to Gears Day 5, where people write creepypasta in honor of Dr Gears's birthday.
- SCP-2305-A Extended Documentation Log: Wrote the entry on SCP-2137. One of my favorite pieces of writing that I've done for the site.
- Mobile Task Force Contest!: A contest about Mobile Task Forces.
- SCP-2290 (Originally written by Doctor Cimmerian and Decibelles, since rewritten by Doctor Cimmerian):
- SCP-2906 (Written by TwistedGears and Decibelles):
- SCP-damej-J [EPILEPSY WARNING] (no longer available on the mainsite, written by djkaktus, Faminepulse, and Decibelles):
- My Beloved Gecko:
- Prelude: Primae Formae: