Dixieland Nightmare Magic Hub
rating: +72+x

Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grapegleanings of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desired the firstripe fruit.

The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.

That they may do evil with both hands earnestly, the prince asketh, and the judge asketh for a reward; and the great man, he uttereth his mischievous desire: so they wrap it up.

The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity.

Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.

Therefore I will look unto the Lᴏʀᴅ; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

- Micah 7:1-7

Dixieland Nightmare Magic

by Kate McTiriss

  1. Fault Lines - They intend to fuck causality right in the ass.
  2. Going Straight To Hell In A Lincoln Continental - Some people are like pinballs.
  3. Operation Cannery Row: Document 2013§451A3 - The things we leave behind.
  4. I Double E - The first taste is free.
  5. The Hyacinth Hymnal - Bad religion via shortwave.
  6. Seven Vignettes From The Life Of Mackenzie Lee-Crook - Multilocational nightmare magic.
  7. Operation Cannery Row: Excerpts from the Foundation's Regional Print Media Archive
  8. An Overview of Foundation Journals Published in May 2017, So You Can Remember How Fucking Lucky We Were Then

by other authors

These tales are not posted in chronological order. Open the collapsible for a chronological listing.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License