djkaktus's Proposal I
rating: +908+x

warning.png

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
INPUT LEVEL 5 PRIMARY SECURITY CREDENTIALS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Command:\users\O513>_ 6110298-Sins of the father sins of the son-3561840
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHORIZATION GRANTED. PRIMARY MEMETIC KILL AGENTS DISENGAGED. GOOD EVENING, O5-13
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WARNING: PARTS OF THIS FILE HAVE BEEN LOCKED.
ADDITIONAL LEVEL 5 CLEARANCES REQUIRED TO UNLOCK.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



church.jpg

San Marcos de la Vida Eterna Church in San Marco, Mexico. Image dated 07/27/1903

Object Designation #: Item-001

Containment Class: Thaumiel

Containment Status: Active-Stable

Containment Procedures: Item-001 is currently contained in San Marco, Mexico, beneath the previous site of the San Marcos de la Vida Eterna church. Original containment procedures have proven sufficient to contain Item-001. The area of containment is currently designated a high security military waste disposal site, and Mexican law disallows individuals from coming within 10km of the site. Automated, closed-circuit surveillance drones are to maintain the perimeter around Item-001's containment site, and have been designed to kill on-sight.

O5 Memorandum 001-Alpha: The containment of information regarding SCP-001, formerly Item-001, is to be considered a highest priority. I've allowed clearance in the database for the creation of a number of false objects in the slot; if anybody gets that far, that should be enough to satiate them. I pulled out some of the original -EX's to hold the spot until we can find something better.

Expunge everything you find, get rid of any leaks. Drown it all in as many kill agents as you feel is necessary. You have more than enough clearance to do so. - O5-2

Object Description: Item-001 is the group designation for 9 human beings, ages 4-11, who gained anomalous properties as a result of Project 001: "Twins of God" (See Project Proposal 001 for more information). Due to improper use of Item-001, resulting in the death of a high ranking staff member, termination was necessitated. As a result, Item-001 was put into its current containment. All 9 instances of Item-001 are functionally brain-dead, but continue to display signs of life despite the nature of their containment.

Item-001 instances emit massive amounts of gamma radiation, often in excess of ███GJ, in distinct patterns. When separated these patterns appear random, however certain characteristics become evident when the instances are brought together and as such, each instance is contained roughly ████ from any other instance of Item-001. Additionally, Item-001 are noticeably radio-luminescent. Video observation of Item-001 instances is impossible when instances are active, as video recordings experience decay of footage when instances are on screen.

Item-001 instances are capable, when within a range of no greater than 20m from any other instance of Item-001, of long-distance termination of objects, places, or individuals. Additional information regarding this property is detailed later in this file.

By order of the Overseer Council, Item-001 has been classified as a Thaumiel1 entity.


WARNING: Additional information regarding Item-001 is LOCKED, and currently subject to Level 5 Classification. Memetic kill agents are in place to prevent dissemination of information regarding Item-001. Non-Overseer individuals without Class-5 Memetic Resistance conditioning are susceptible to termination as a result of the kill agents. You have been warned, and this will be your last warning.


Project Proposal 001: LOCKED

Project Report 001-Delta: LOCKED

File: GOI-3 "Kingdom of Abaddon": LOCKED

Memorandum 001-Alpha: LOCKED

Project Report 001-Delta: LOCKED

Collected Foundation Correspondences and Notices: LOCKED


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You have not accessed this terminal in three minutes. Do you require assistance?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


New Audio File:



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License