Name: Dr. Jack Bright also answers to Doc, Dr. J, or "Oh god no."
Security Clearance Level: Level █. In lieu of recent events, Dr. Bright has been promoted to Personnel Director for sites 17, 19, and 63.
Profession: Researcher, Mad Scientist, Foundation Bookie
Location: Wherever Needed.
History: Rose to the top of his field in bioengineering and abnormal genetics. Got recruited by the Foundation when they picked up his younger brother, SCP-590. Given SCP-963 to work with. Died. Came back. Has since been instrumental in work with several SCPs, and assisted in the refinement of many more.
SCP-590 He Feels Your Pain
SCP-719 Gods Wrath
SCP-720 Gods Ear
SCP-721 Gods Voice
SCP-437 Woodcutters Ax
SCP-573 The Pied Pipe
SCP-361-arc Self Adjusting Tarot
SCP-050 To the Cleverest
SCP-627 The Perpetual Circle
SCP-644 Liquid Rock
SCP-894 - Speak No, Hear No, See No
SCP-667 - Fairy Kudzu
SCP-528 -Voodoo Putty
SCP-029 - Daughter of Shadows
SCP-161 - Pinwheels of DOOM!!!
SCP-321 - the Child
SCP-100-J - A big steaming pile of horse shit
SCP-693 - Knotty Stalkers
SCP-902 - The Final Countdown
SCP-1337 - The Hitchhiker
SCP-834 - Marked
SCP-952 - Jack of Hearts
SCP-1004 - Factory Porn
SCP-1777 - Kings Cave
SCP-1590 - The Book of Tamlin
SCP-2976 - The Hall of the Lost King
- Tales From the Bright Side
- Chapter 1: Waiting on God... Oh! The dreadful tale of 343 and 682
- Intermission A long ways in the future
- Chapter 2: We're Off To Be The Lizard What happens when you cross 963 and 682
- Intermission 2: An Autopsy Not so far into the future
- Chapter 4: An Evening With Dr. Bright Dr. Bright explains to a new researcher exactlly what he does here.
- "Doctor, Doctor, Doctor." A story of the end times.
- Games Reality Benders Play The prelude to Unfinished Business
- Third Interlude: Things to Do in Tel Aviv When You're Dead
- Story To Be Named Later A story of Azrael Astoroth, Archduke of the Seventh Layer!
- SCP-001 is an O5's Tale Brights O5 approval
- Mary Sue Who? Our greatest Researcher!
- originofclef The, uhm, Origin of Clef?
- Ecce Perago Rise of the Administrator!
- An Non And his fall
- Jack of Diamonds The story of SCP-952-Delta
- Jack of Clubs The lone tale of SCP-952-Gamma
- The Tale of 13 A little bit of prophecy, regarding the O5
- The Self insert Hey, how could I resist?
- 12 tales about a factory What it says on the tin.
- Snippets From the Serpent A chat log, with nobody important
- In the End: Monkey Business The End of SCP-894
- In The End: Rawhide When SCP-627, stopped
- In the End: EuropeThe last days of SCP-902
- In the End: EliteThe last days of SCP-902
- Doctor Who Crossover The story is bigger on the inside.
- Where Do Story Arcs Go When They Die? … It's got Fred! Don't ask me to explain.
- In The End: Don't Go to Heaven Where the Angels Fry the end of the Self Insert, SCP-1004, and SCP-1590
- In the End: We dare not go a hunting The end of SCP-321
- In the End: Fiat Lux The end of SCP-029
- "I Quit" When an O5 doesn't wanna play.
- Here There Be Monsters?
- R.I.P. The peace of the grave.
- Code Brown A bright family reunion
- What is Love? Oh my.
Dr. Bright is not allowed physical contact with any intelligent, living SCP not classified as Safe.
Dr. Bright is not allowed at site 17. Having proven himself trustworthy and loyal, Bright is once again allowed at Site 17.
Dr. Bright has proven highly resistant to psychic and emotional manipulation. Whether this is natural, or a function of 963, is both unknown, and untestable.
Jack acts as the unofficial bookie of the Foundation. If someone is betting on it, there's better then even chance that Doc is holding the books. We could shut him down, but it serves as a needed distraction for many of the researchers.
Dr. Bright somehow has been given access over the personnel files. We don't know how this happened, but it sure is entertaining.
O5 Note:Do not allow Dr. Bright to know, but several of his overwrites have been allowed to live, to work on special projects. Dr Brights 2-7 are assigned as follows [Data Redacted]
For complete list of Dr. Brights infractions, please see the official list of things Dr. Bright is no longer allowed to do at the foundation. If more infractions are discovered, please feel free to add them. -O5-6
Note: Oook, ook ook ook, eek. Oook, eeeek. Oook ook eek eek, ook ook ok. OOOOOOK. Oook. Ook ook. -MB
Note: …The hell? Who the fuck wrote that? I resent those implications about my mother, damn it! -Dr. Bright
Note: Dr. Bright: When did this information leak first come into existence? This could be a serious problem… -O5-12