Ella's Sickly Sweets

rating: +78+x

Friendly warning that this article contains mentions of abuse, mental disorders, self image issues, and other topics on the same scale. Please read with caution!

Ellasweettreat09 Wednesday, February 3rd

ellaposter

Hey y'all! I'm using this post to introduce a project I've been working on for awhile. I've always really really loved baking, and I have finally opened my own sweet shop!

Desserts are my very favorite thing in the world. Down here in the south, we've got tons of bakeries. But my shop is like no other. Allow the beauty to bring you to another world of excitement!

I've even compiled a list of my favorite items to share with y'all as a treat!


SPRINKLES

Sprinkle Deco Cake

My sprinkle deco cake comes in eight flavors, but the outside is always the same. So much frosting and sprinkles you'll forget there's even cake inside! All my taste testers said it was spectacular. I like to think when the sprinkles hit your tummy, you feel the true power the sugar holds. Sugar is magical. The type of things you find delicious really tell about your character. My husband doesn't really like bright colors, so chocolate is his thing. I used to really like chocolate, but my taste buds started arguing with it. When I was little, me and my family would spend entire days just making chocolate EVERYTHING. Those were good times. Hopefully my cake can bring you back to good times!

LOLLYPOPS

PoppyPops

Each different flavor holds its own magic. Like strawberry brings out the perfectionist inside of you. Especially when it comes to love! With love, things have to all work together. If your love isn't perfect, you have to turn to your love and listen to what they have to say. Remember that you are always the problem. Eat a strawberry PoppyPop to control yourself. Remember, we're always here to help.

Lemon will bring out inner happiness and optimism, helping to ward away negative energy. I made one for my sister when we were a bit younger. She was hurting very bad. I wanted to help her, but I wasn't sure what to do. She was so lost within herself that I thought I would lose her. I told myself it was my fault. But then it came to me. Lemon could heal. I could be the angel I needed to be! Lemon is a nice flavor. It is also very personal to me. I had one as well. For a moment I thought I was wrong for trying to help. Everything was very confusing. I felt so many different things at once. But the lemon warded off the negative shit, so I highly recommend. I eat these things all the time! They really keep me happy in times of trouble. In fact, I don't get troubled anymore! Be sure to pick one up!

The rest of the flavors and their helpful tastes will be shared at the grand opening of my shop! Don't miss it!

SUGARBUTTONS

SugarButtons

Don't let their looks fool you! My SugarButtons are perfectly edible! They are all white chocolate in a variety of different colors and shapes. These go great with any outfit! They aren't plastic, but give the same nutrients. It's like they were never even in your stomach! The more you eat, the better you'll look. You'll be a fashion model in no time. My friend Angel actually helped me with the concept. It's her dream to be a model. To get the right body, she'd diet. She even went to the hospital to finish off the look, though she said they didn't quite get the statement she was trying to make. Anyways, make sure to pick up a bag!

SUGARMICE

MiteMice

These guys are my babies. I am SO proud of them! Aren't they adorable? I know, almost too cute to eat. But trust me, you'll want to. Now over here at my sweet shop, I'm all about healthy living. I cook for my husband a lot, and it's always a lot of food. I get worried about weight, so I know others must as well. But these little honeys are the perfect dessert after a large meal. They'll scavenge around and pick up the fat from any recent meal so you don't gain it. I've personally had seventeen of these things. So I can eat all I want without having to worry about gaining weight. My husband LOVES these things. He's never tried them, but it's his favorite thing of mine that I've made.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Alrighty! That's all I'll be sharing with you for today. Have a good one, and don't forget to check out my shop when it opens! Updates will be posted on my JustGirlyThings profile page! - <3


Comments



MelanieChuterxo Wednesday, February 3rd

I cannot get enough of this cake lol, thanks for letting me test girl!


Ellasweettreat09 Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: MelanieChuterxo

Of course! Memories are a sweet thing I think. This cake takes me back to when I had a lot of cake. I even had posters of cake on my wall lol. I think my love for it pulled into the item! Oh and do make sure you can get enough lol. A big enough purchase comes with four free MiteMice! That reminds me! I need to add that to the poster!




Madelineaboxofcandy Wednesday, February 3rd

Strawberry has always been a favorite flavor in many things for me. I remember when you made these for us a bit back when you were still testing out your recipes. I was feeling really down, so I had a few of these cause KeeLee I think??? suggested it. Aaron LOVES them. He's probably been begging you to death for these things since Valentine's Day is coming up soon. Those purple blotches on my skin FINALLY started to clear up. You know, that weird condition that I talked about that would act up when I talked around Aaron? You've really uplifted my life. Thank you, Ella.


Ellasweettreat09 Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Madelineaboxofcandy

That's the goal with these treats. To help others ♥*♡∞:。.。




Angelinwings Wednesday, February 3rd

LOL Ella don't share my story. A girl's got to keep her secrets, lmao. And don't take credit, those things were totally my idea. Or I guess yours too. (。☉︵ ಠ╬)


Ellasweettreat09 Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

I just wanted to since it was so inspirational to me!


Angelinwings Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Ellasweettreat09

Lol that's cute


Coraofthesea Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

Lol what is that supposed to mean?


Angelinwings Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Coraofthesea , Ellasweettreat09

I wasn't talking to you Cora (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Ella, you on?


Coraofthesea Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

I was talking to you! Aren't girls supposed to have manners? :<


Angelinwings Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Coraofthesea

I do have manners! Plus isn't it rude to speak when not spoken to? You're the freak, so you don't get to coach me on manners


Angelinwings Wednesday, February 3rd

@Coraofthesea , @Ellasweettreat09

Ella are you gonna answer me or just eat more of those little parasites you made

good choice if so cause you're so overweight

Ben thinks so too he told me

and Cora your a freak I don't know why KeeLee wanted to help you ↑_(ΦwΦ;)Ψ


Coraofthesea Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

What? Of course KeeLee would help me she helps everyone


Coraofthesea Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

There are horrible forces in the world that make people 'freaks' but people like KeeLee are here to help


Coraofthesea Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

Angel please answer me


Angelinwings Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Coraofthesea

Shut up ms "Landon" lol that was funny


LandonOfTheLand Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

My trauma is not a joke! Don't make fun of me!

I was scared, and alone. I felt like no one got me. I wanted to be confident with myself but I couldn't. No one was there for me. But this place was! It always was. Right?


LandonOfTheLand Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

wait

I'm confused

why does this keep happening


LandonOfTheLand Wednesday, February 3rd

Can someone please help me

and I don't mean ban me I actually want help

all this leaves a really bad taste in my mouth please


Angelinwings Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: LandonOfTheLand

Looks like you should have called an Angel ଘ(੭ΦwΦ)Ψ━ ☆゚.*・ ✧ :-✧・ :*✧・゚* *: .・- ✧*:・゚✧.・゜-: ✧




CORABLOCKED



Ellasweettreat09 Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

LOL you're SO right! I'm up to 28 mice, I'm so proud of myself


JessJessJessie Wednesday, February 3rd

I like the purple PoppyPops :)

Ella, are you okay? im always here if you need me




JESSBLOCKED2



KeeLee Wednesday, February 3rd

I've had some of your cake. It's amazing, Ella. I think this sweet shop is wonderful.


Ellasweettreat09 Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: KeeLee

Thanks! I've really gotten back into the swing of eating a lot since I've had so much taste testing to do lol.


KeeLee Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

You've been eating your MiteMice, right?


Ellasweettreat09 Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: KeeLee

Yep! I even saw one run through my arm the other day, so glad they're working!


KeeLee Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

Perfect. Oh and make sure to keep up stock on those PoppyPops. Especially the lemon. Cora tells me she's been craving them.


Ellasweettreat09 Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: KeeLee

Oh I have too. The other night I was stuck on the floor and apparently my feelings were spilling everywhere lol! One of my mice brought me some of those lemon pops and I felt SO much better.


KeeLee Wednesday, February 3rd

In response to: Angelinwings

That's what I like to hear! Keep doing what you need to, dear. Stay perfect for me.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License