Every Other Day
rating: +37+x

SCP-507 heads on a wild adventure through wacky parallel universes, and may just learn his own shocking origins!                                                              
                                                                                              

He wakes up in a bed that’s his. No one else is there. The house is his; it has his pictures in it. He drives his car to work. He knows all of the people at work, and does the job he knows. People talk to him. He drives his car back home and watches TV he knows. Eventually he goes to bed.

He wakes up in a bed that’s his. A woman, his wife or girlfriend, is there. The house is theirs; it has their pictures in it. He drives his van to work. He knows most of the people at work, and does the job he did three years ago. People talk to him. He drives his van back home and watches TV he recognizes. Eventually he goes to bed. He doesn’t talk to his wife; he doesn't know her.


He wakes up on a floor that used to he his. There is no bed, or any other furniture. No one else is there. The house used to be his; it has imprints of pictures in it. He walks to work. His car is at his current house. He knows the people at work, but there aren’t very many of them. He does a job he doesn’t know. People ignore him. He walks to the store, then back to his old house. He rolls out a sleeping bag he bought on the floor to go to sleep.


He wakes up in his sleeping bag, on the floor, in someone else’s house. Someone is upstairs. It’s like his house, except there are other peoples’ pictures on the walls. He takes his sleeping bag and grabs their keys. He walks to work, because he doesn’t have a zeppelin license. He leaves their keys in the zeppelin door. He knows one person at work, and does a job he didn’t know existed. People are frightened of him. He’s taken out of the building by police. He requests his sleeping bag, but goes to sleep sitting on the jail cell bench.


He wakes up on the ground, in mud. No one else is there. It’s like a forest, but the branches are bright green. He walks to find somebody, and finds out that the sky is tan-colored. He thinks he hears a noise in the trees. He doesn’t recognize anything, and nobody is around. Occasionally he feels frightened. There’s certainly things in the trees. He goes to sleep, fearing what’s in the trees.


He wakes up on the floor, in a cell that’s his. Eventually somebody comes by with breakfast. The cell is the Foundation’s. He says he went a few places, and would like to document them. He walks to his researcher’s office and fills out forms he knows. He talks to his researcher, and is told he’ll need some tests. He takes more tests he knows. One of those last places gave him syphilis. He wanders the Site, and peeks in on some people he knows. He eventually goes back to his cell.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License