Experiment Log 1301
rating: +27+x

Approved by O5-██


Selected tests below


Test 1
Date: ██/██/20██
Operator: ██████ ███████
Procedure: After donning the provided noise containment suit, Mr. ███████ entered the chamber, removed SCP-1301-1 and SCP-1301-2 from their soundproof box, and began operation.
Music: Simple improvisation in A major, 4/4 meter.
Results: 1 minute and 3 seconds into operation, SCP-1301-1 entered its first observed anomalous state and produced high-pitched screaming for 1.4 seconds at a frequency exceeding ████ Hz. Approximately 0.6 seconds after the anomalous state commenced, Mr. ███████ dropped SCP-1301-1 and SCP-1301-2 in surprise, causing it to abruptly enter its active state upon contact with the ground. Vibrations successfully pierced Mr. ███████'s noise containment suit. After contamination, Mr. ███████ was taken to █████ for further study. Despite mistreatment by Mr. ███████, SCP-1301-1 and SCP-1301-2 were unharmed.

Test 7
Date: ██/██/20██
Operator: ██████ ████
Procedure: After donning the provided noise containment suit, Ms. ████ entered the chamber, removed SCP-1301-1 and SCP-1301-2 from their soundproof box, and began operation.
Music: The violin solo from SCP-012's first movement.
Results: During operation by Ms. ████, SCP-1301 rendered the piece in a shrill, unsteady cackle, emitting harmonizing frequencies below ██ Hz. The object produced intelligible speech during operation, including references to [DATA EXPUNGED]. The information provided might bear relevance to SCP-████. Ms. ████ ceased operation of SCP-1301-1 with SCP-1301-2 at 46 seconds, gingerly replaced both objects into the box, and immediately fled from the chamber in a state of hysteria. Ms. ████ was subsequently administered a Class A amnestic and has since demonstrated no significant psychological scarring.

Test 9
Date: ██/██/20██
Operator: ██████ ████
Procedure: After donning the provided noise containment suit, Mr. ████ entered the chamber, removed SCP-1301-1 and SCP-1301-2 from their soundproof box, and began operation.
Music: Scrap of notation from Mr. ███████, written following the events of Test 1.
Results: SCP-1301-1 rendered the notation as intelligible speech in Mr. ███████'s voice. Transcript follows: "Please get me— Oh, God! Why can't I write?!"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License