Experiment Log 137
rating: +104+x

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: Toy jet plane

Results: The toy was replaced by a full-sized F-16 which attempted to take off inside the testing facility, causing a great deal of damage. The debris quickly turned back to plastic, and SCP-137's current form reanimated.

Notes: In the future, please avoid testing materials that come equipped with jet engines and missiles. This was an expensive test.

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: ███ ██████ brand racecar.

Results: The toy was replaced by a full-sized Ferrari that attempted to race around the testing facility, ultimately crashing into the wall at high speed. Again, the debris turned back to plastic, and SCP-137's current form was reanimated.

Notes: Vehicle tests now require permission from Director ████████

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: An alligator key-chain fob, attached to Agent Sorenson's keys.

Results: A six-meter-long saltwater crocodile in a hallway. Fourteen dead.

Notes: All agents must now be searched for toys or toy-like items before entering site ██.

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: █████ brand "American Soldier" action figure.

Results: The toy was replaced by an adult male human in a soldier's fatigues, carrying a large rifle, which managed to kill five personnel before being terminated.

Notes: Let's try something less violent next time.

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: ██████ brand Officer Jones beat cop action figure.

Results: An adult male in a policeman's uniform. It kept asking where the "perps" had gone to, and insisting that researchers not take recreational pharmaceuticals. After interrogation attempts, it announced that the researchers were criminals, shot two, and handcuffed a third before being terminated.

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: A stuffed panda.

Results: A very large panda. It is to be noted that, despite their "cute" appearance and herbivorous lifestyle, pandas are still bears. It proceeded to hug one of the researchers, breaking three ribs before it was terminated.

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: A box of ████ plastic construction bricks.

Results: A terracotta brick appeared inside the box. It vanished, replaced by a brick of a different material. This went on for several hours before the items were destroyed and the anomaly reanimated its current host.

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: A ███████ brand yo-yo.

Results: The yo-yo did not change form. However, it became autonomous, moving on its own and performing a variety of tricks, even when removed from the finger of a researcher and placed on a hook in the wall.

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: A ██████ brand Doctor Selenium action figure, noted on the packaging to be "The Smartest Man on Earth."

Results: An adult male in a lab coat. It made repeated references to its "astounding intellect." However, when questioned on any scientific or mathematical knowledge, it would not answer directly, only saying that it was the "smartest man on Earth." Testing ended after several hours of fruitless questioning.

Date: ██/██/████
Test Material: A ████████████████ winged unicorn toy from the ██████████████ line, based on a popular children's televison show.
Results: A small disproportionately figured purple equine matching ████████████████'s coloration and additional limbs. Junior Researcher █████ asked SCP-137 questions about its adopted character and about its 'magical' capabilities, but was answered only with cheerful non-sequitur statements. This included asking about Junior Researcher █████'s friends, declaring that 'friendship is the greatest magic', and requesting he fly to the castle with her, despite Junior Researcher █████'s lack of wings, and SCP-137's lack of a castle. Testing ended within an hour.
Notes: Junior Researcher █████, in light of this interaction, has been removed from SCP-137 testing, and officially reprimanded regarding using SCP objects to try to indulge his personal interests.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License