This archive displays all Foundation Tales which have been featured on the site's front page.
60. Exploration Log 2474.1 by minmin [contest prize feature]
- Circular, repetitive patterns can be seen from afar, apparently carved into the surface, which now entirely consists of the aforementioned white material and Venusian rock arranged in belts and concentric rings.
59. I Hope That I Get Old Before I Die by Roget [contest prize feature]
- She used to become so annoyed when he called her 'Director'. She'd always go on about how she'd retired to get away from stuffy formality, and she wanted to just be grandma from then on. Now? She just smiled and nodded, with a cheery disconnect from his words.
58. Loyal to the Cause by Erku
- Ersen was almost looking forward to living on-site. In the long run it would be a good change. He wouldn't have to keep track of a 'real life' name and a 'Foundation' name.
57. A Visitation by AssertiveRoland
- He let out a long sigh and rubbed at his temples, reaching for the bottle of bourbon he saved in the cabinet nearby for serious emergencies.
- It wasn’t there.
56. I ≠ I by Von Pincier
- "This ball is not spherical," I say. Thankfully, I am wrong.
55. New Kid on the Block by Anaxagoras
- With everything he had ever cared about lying in ruins around him, Jake Son-of-Gaia set off on the journey to Site 19, where he knew he would find people able to aid him in his vendetta against the foul Broken God.
54. World Tour by yellowdrakex
- “Ladies and gentleman, the world tour has started!” she announced, moving the controls of the UAV smoothly. The secondary pilot grinned at her with his dagger-like teeth, the spines down his back pricked in excitement…
53. Teeth, Dearie by Dr LosER
- Oh hush now, those stories are greatly over exaggerated. I am not a demon, and I most certainly am not hellspawn. My mother would take offense to that, you know. No need to be rude!
52. Shadow of a Doubt by Dr Yucatan
- Swinburne, like most Level-2 Technicians, knew he was replaceable. It came with the territory. Though obviously not as knowledgeable about the SCP-objects contained at Area-12 as other personnel, he knew two things…
51. Happy Free Market Log 17643390 by Chaoseed
- A purchase! 1e3 Neocredits, delight for senses. Honorable customer is curious as to what fortune shall bring. I bring forth one of innumerable sweet beverages available in spacetime locality.