This archive displays all Foundation Tales which have been featured on the site's Front Page.
- "My dear fellow, nothing in this world is off-limits."
24. Class Omega
- The eternal sunshine…
23. A Video Oddity
- Contrary to all currently received reports, no "Ninth Disc" has ever been found. Please do not disseminate these unfounded rumors among staff. Investigation is ongoing.
- No further information is available. Currently, Sophia Light is serving as Director of Site-41.
- A collection of villanelles based on SCP Articles.
20. Clockwork Time
- The Fabergé bastard was raging…
- Your legs are tired, so tired, so tired, but don't stop. Don't ever stop. Just keep running.
- Instead, there were two sharp clicks, like a typewriter…
- I’ve never seen anything so
16. Sunday Service
- “Brothers and Sisters, let us bow our heads in prayer.”
15. The Factory
- Where it all began.
14. Metafiction - a story about stories.
- I don't think we're real.
13. Ecce Peragio
- "Hello, Everett. No, no. Sit. Please. It's time that we discussed that promotion you've been jockeying for… Tell me… What's your favorite number?"
- [DATA EXPUNGED]
11. Picking A compulsion
- Stop it. Just stop it. You can still stop… Can't you?
10. Critters A monologue of a cruel godhood.
- "I think they like to sing me to sleep."
9. Badges And Scorecards Through the eyes of a Foundation marksman.
- "There are no monsters. They are all dead."
8. Decency Found in a note left by an agent, a short tale of simple human kindness.
- "Don't overestimate the decency of the human race." - H.L. Mencken
- From what I've tasted of desire…
- The slowly growing archive of the life and experiences of Max Lombardi.
- A Short, Five Part Series. Check it out.
4. Stratagem - In which contingency plans are discussed, over lunch.
- What do you do when things go wrong?
3. That Goddamn Thing - Resistance is futile.
- "Memetics is bullshit!…I hate the very word. 'Mmmmeeeeeeem.' I pronounce it 'maim' every time I can because I hate it so much."
2. Incident Mike Echo Seven Alpha - Why the Administrator doesn't show up any more.
- Everyone copes differently with loss…
1. Epitaph - Iceberg and Gears share some quality conversation
- The price for insight is the burden of knowledge.