This archive displays all Foundation Tales which have been featured on the site's front page.
53. Teeth, Dearie by Dr LosER
- Oh hush now, those stories are greatly over exaggerated. I am not a demon, and I most certainly am not hellspawn. My mother would take offense to that, you know. No need to be rude!
52. Shadow of a Doubt by Dr Yucatan
- Swinburne, like most Level-2 Technicians, knew he was replaceable. It came with the territory. Though obviously not as knowledgeable about the SCP-objects contained at Area-12 as other personnel, he knew two things…
51. Happy Free Market Log 17643390 by Chaoseed
- A purchase! 1e3 Neocredits, delight for senses. Honorable customer is curious as to what fortune shall bring. I bring forth one of innumerable sweet beverages available in spacetime locality.