This archive displays all Foundation Tales which have been featured on the site's front page.
43. The Human Part of the Equation by TroyL
- Sometime in the early morning, he rose, took out his pistol, and walked mechanically into the woods. The shot echoed through the trees, ringing with blood and iron.
42. Lemuridae by Tom Serveaux
- Of course, there are times when I don’t want to be human at all.
- Sometimes… I want to be a lemur.
41. Once But Not Now by SRegan
- Sometimes, when he closed his withered eyelids, the old man could see the prairies of his youth, the moonlight grasses, feel and hear the gentle whiskers of the wind against his flesh.