Name: Garrett ███████
User Account: FortuneFavorsBold
Age: 30 of your Earth years
Occupation: Office Unit
History: FortuneFavorsBold is totally not a sentient robot from outer space intent to enslave your pathetic little planet and work you insignificant ape-like beings to extinction in his unquenchable lust for strength and power. He would never travel 40 light years to suck your precious planet “Dirt” of its metals, water, fissile material, or other valuable commodities. Accusing FortuneFavorsBold of any of these foul blasphemies against what he's sure are a very 'proud' people here on planet what-you-call will absolutely not be grounds for summary disintegration and a full history-wipe of your presence. It would be silly to tell you not to be alarmed while in the presence of FortuneFavorsBold, as he is perfectly normal in every way. FortuneFavorsBold would like to be your human friend instead. Please inform FortuneFavorsBold if you would like to participate in friendly human activities, and what exactly those are.
Special Containment Procedures:
The Story of Dr. Thaddeus Xyank:
- Iteration 0 - And everything was going so well…
- The Deep End - So which is it: Sink or Swim?
- Erstwhile and Again - The last normal day…
- Exit History - Stage Right.
- Welcome to RCT-Δt - Secure the Past. Contain the Present. Protect the Future.
- 20 GOTO 10 - Shady dealings to repair that which was broken. Well, okay. Two things.
- Set Up Thine Altar Here - Reflections on the pain of a past yet to come.
- The Kitchen Sink - Welcome to the Present. All thousands of it.
S&C Plastics Canon:
- Leafers - Sometimes you just want to get away from it all…
- Bugs in the Process - From the 1040 Story-Arc
- Free Reality Check!: Press Button - When the unreal is real, the real is [DATA EXPUNGED]
One-Offs and Gifts:
- Corner Pocket - He didn't mean it…
- Israfil - A simple man with a simple job.
- The Broken Mind - Book of Pieces, Chapter 12, verses 1-22
- Mint Condition - A Rick & Morty Adventure.
- SCP-2799 - The Navigator (a collaboration with Roget)