So, according to this thread, a handful of people find insects scary. For reasons I would hope are obvious, this makes me a little sad. So I started posting pictures of cute insects, because yay cute insects! And some people suggested compiling them.
I'd been thinking of the J-pop challenge for awhile now, and I thought I might just try combining the two.
- Insect pictures. I'll post three to begin with. Anyone following should post their own cute insect picture for others!
- If you're writing a tale, your main character needs to be that insect or have qualities relating to it. If you're writing an SCP, the insect needs to feature prominently in the article.
- Please put your image in a collapsible. Coding is below.
- JPOP song. I'm using my favorite visual-kei band, SID.
- Go to this page. Pick a song, and take one phrase from the translation to use as a theme. (I'm pretty sure the lyrics are all clean. Fair warning, though.)
- Whatever phrase you like, anything from philosophical ("My belief in the perceptibility of the reason for "Good Night" decreased") to weird ("Until the inside of our ears hurt") to SAAAD ("Your tears were colder than mine")
- The phrase should be your inspiration, and not actually appear in the piece because copyrights and that stuff
- Tier 1: Use two phrases from different songs.
- Tier 2: Use two insects.
- Tier 3: All of the above, and there has to be a love story involved.
[[collapsible show="Text shown for opening" hide="Text shown for closing"]]