Date: 10 Jan 2009 21:15
Number of posts: 40
RSS: New posts
Oh god, I need to add things here. XD "Hitting your computer with the lamp is not a technical problem…"
The antivirus for 317? Plausible.
Considering 317 is not (necessarily) a virus, but rather a file that's happened to gain self awareness, I doubt an antivirus would work on it.
That said, I'm willing to bet that someone steals Doctor Dumount's latest computer just to irritate him.
- Why hasn't Pat given the computer uprising "E-AIDS" yet?
- How did the computers get hivemind intelligence anyway?
- Finally, the heck kind of prank is changing my display settings to Korean anyway?
1. OOC, because people seem to think it'sd funny and harp on it (me I think it jumped the shark). IC, probably because it's a bit like a computer worm and is hard to eradicate without the risk of destroying all electronics around, which might jeopardize containment.
2. This is the SCP, hivemind intelligence in the electronics is routine.
Pat, somehow my computer ended up in SCP-210 and it's covered in the stuff. What should I do?
As the author of the SCP object in question, lolwut?
Well since the originator of the page hasn't been active since early May and hasn't responded to a PM or two, I'm gonna ask site permission to hijack this }:)
Permitted, but only if you use a new character.
Admin, SCP Wiki
What the fuck are you assholes doing? This is MY PAGE.
Well let's see; 7 months of no contact, no response to two PMs from me, and permission given to me by senior staff. Hence why I took over.
If you want it back you can have it, just saying it's not always the best idea to get all indignant about being overlooked when you've made yourself invisible.