I apologize in advance if I have inadvertently done something wrong. I first posted the idea on the chat to see what response it would get and it appeared to be very positive. This is my first SCP. Anything at all is helpful to me at this point and I would love feedback. I hope this is satisfactory.
Item #: SCP-XXX
Object Class: Euclid
Special Containment Procedures: No special means are needed to contain SCP-XXX at this time. As SCP-XXX cannot be transported through known means without severe damage to both the structure and its movers SCP-XXX has been contained on site (Site █). It has not shown any changes in outward position, shape, or size during its containment. Access to SCP-XXX has been restricted to Level 3 personnel who have been screened by psychological testing until further notice.
No aggressive action is to ever be made within SCP-XXX. No hand or power tools are allowed anywhere inside #XXX. No repairs or maintenance are needed to be made anywhere in SCP-XXX.
Description: SCP-XXX appears from the outside to be a large single story supermarket. The exterior has had the constant dimensions of X (X) by Y (Y) by Z (Z) meters since its containment. SCP-XXX appears to be constructed of stone and has sliding glass doors. However, a sample has not yet been taken for study to confirm this (please see Addendum). A sign reading “Super Mart” hangs over the doors. The structure was found in █████, █████████ on February █, 19██. For details on the structure’s discovery, please refer to the ███████ Report.
Unlike the exterior the interior does not have a constant size and appears to actively foil all attempts to measure it. It is notable that SCP-XXX apparently lacks [DATA EXPUNGED]. #XXX’s most peculiar property is its ability to adjust its interior to match the average mental and psychological condition as well as intentions of the customers. When not being viewed, shelves and tables seem to restock and clean themselves. A young woman of unknown race, age and location has been heard giving advice and announcements through the speakers. Every subject who has entered describes the voice as “perky” regardless of the situation.
When faced with an aggressive action or a weapon, SCP-XXX becomes extremely aggressive and attempts to destroy the threat. Unlike several SCPs, it is not indestructible and will give three warnings escalating in severity before attacking. Means of attack range from thrown products to disembowelment and [DATA EXPUNGED] of subjects. Attempts to enter sections marked “employees only” and break other “rules” result in similar a similar reaction.
Document #WE-042-1324: List titled Rules found near Customer Service Desk during testing with subject █████████
- Remember to pick up all your trash before leaving the store. This is not your home and Mom will not pick up after you! We promise not to get angry, but harsh measures will be taken to ensure that you never break our rules again.
- Please do not smoke or chew tobacco in our store, we will take every measure necessary to keep you from damaging the lungs of our other shoppers.
- There are no refunds if you are dissatisfied with a product. Once you buy it, we are no longer responsible for it.
- If we catch you attempting to steal valuable property without paying we will take severe measures. To be clear, we will completely and utterly destroy you, you dis- [unreadable text].
- We do not accept checks of any kind, please pay in cash or credit card.
- [DATA EXPUNGED]
- Any attempts to damage store property will be dealt with harshly. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you would like an item that you cannot find on the shelves, please ask an employee or come to the customer service desk. We are confident we can help you with your every need.
- Please do not harass the other customers or our employees. Please do not harass the other customers or our employees. Plese do no harrassthe other customers our employes. Plebundkjdapk epmedniandcustomerspleaseremovebowels before leaving.
- [DATA EXPUNGED]
- The following appeared on the list ██/██/████ Have a fantastic day, SCP!
Addendum: Experimentation Log by Dr. ████████
I had a bit of trouble on the description but I think it is satisfactory for now. I think it needs a large improvement before it is posted if it is posted. I am unsure what to put in the Addendum right now. I had several ideas for what to put in it but I do not want to make the article too long. It is already rather lengthy and I do not want to discourage anyone with a wall of text.
The Log was going to include various people and things entering the store and its results. I am unsure how to format it and make it sound like a test log. Perhaps see how SCP-808 reacts to it…
I also wanted to include a memo from ██████████ that SCP-XXX was not a toy. ██████████ would then briefly say how ███████ had been found massacred by the store's doors after he placed something in his pocket, forgot about it and tried to leave.
I apologize profusely for any and all mistakes and/or stupidity.