I had the idea ages and ages and ages ago, pre-Containment Breach. I'm happy with how this turned out. It's not what I originally envisioned, but it's FAR more coherent.
This is part of the Mobile Task Forces contest, part of a series on Mobile Task Force Sigma-3, "The Bibliographers". Here are the other entries.
- Lessons Learned by Dexanote
- Site 11, Conference Room K, 8:58 AM, July 12, 1982 by Gaffney
- Nothing Says "Promotion" Like a Bag Over Your Head by TwistedGears
- Making a Scene by TwistedGears
- Magic Orientation by thedeadlymoose
- The Conspiracy Of "Sigma-3" ("The Devils") by thedeadlymoose
- SCP-2975 - Another Sun by thedeadlymoose