There are a great number of issues that you will want to address for future articles. I will cover some of them in brief:
- Objects are not given names in their articles - that only occurs, here at least, on the list page
- Please properly format your images, the template for which you can find here
- SCPs generally do not refer directly to the reader as "you," instead using generalized third-person, usually passive voice
- The first and second images are remarkably obvious 3-D mock-ups. Like, immersion-breakingly so. I would suggest removing them altogether.
- The names of Drs. Rosie, Yahtzee, Bobbin, and Scar are ridiculous and again served only to break any immersion
- You have multiple logs that serve nothing but demonstrate what you have already said in the description. This is boring and only serves to eat up space and cause the reader to lose interest.
- In general, I would suggest reading or re-reading the information on Task Forces in the Foundation and most of the other articles found under the "Information" tab.
There are many other issues with tone scattered throughout, but I am not going to bother pointing them out, because this article does not have any chance of surviving the mainlist. While portals are potentially interesting, you don't really do much with the whole "window to another world" thing, instead focusing on fairly dull details regarding the discovery of the object and its operation. The only encounter that you have with the denizens of the other world is one that could happen with people here on this planet, provided that neither knows the other's language. There is nothing distinctive about the alternate world, other than it is reached by use of this object.
More importantly, the idea of "portal to another world" is not something new. As you point out repeatedly, it's basically the Stargate. In addition, one of the most popular articles on the site, SCP-093, features a number of logs of transmissions from strange and distinctive worlds, which makes this one suffer in comparison. Also, please note that we have an entire tag, just for "portal".
This is an idea that is nowhere near developed enough to try to salvage. My advice is start with another object, one that is a bit less ambitious. Read some more articles, ideally ones from the 2000 and 1000 set, to get a better idea of what sorts of things people have already tried. After a while, you can try again with this and develop it into something unique that can stand on its own.