Gave you a quick skim, comments made as I read, here we go:
- "On any report of a possible SCP-XXXX related incident, local Foundation agents" —> seems like a roundabout way to word this. Maybe split it up into two sentences, one about Foundation monitoring for XXXX-related events, and then what to do if they discover a related anomalous case. Otherwise, it seems a little weird to say "on any report of possible XXXX incident" and then directly say "amnesticize witnesses" even if there some possibility that the incident is unrelated.
- "Only one instance of SCP-XXXX is currently held in a standard container locker in Site-59 for testing purposes." this should be the first sentence of containment, I think.
- "are plushies designed like the "In Love" smiles" —> this is overly casual wording. Maybe "plush toys in the shape of the "In Love" emoticon as used by Twitter etc. etc."?
- "instances differ from their non-anomalous counterparts in which the tag shows" —> are there actually plush versions of twitter emotes? Also, is this comparing non-anomalous emotes to anomalous plush figures? Seems confusing.
- "SCP-XXXX Instances will" —> unnecessary capitalization.
- "Furniture and Appliances used daily by the subject, such as beds and refrigerators." unnecessary capitalization of "appliances"
- "Destruction of SCP-XXXX instances doesn't prevents any further" the word "doesn't" sticks out as oddly-placed
- "where a 28 years old individual named Alfred" —> "28-year-old individual"
- "stealing his personal items and replacing them by smile plushies." —> "replacing with". And again, "plushie" is a casual wording.
- "According to Alfred Nicolson he was being stalked by his ex-girlfriend" —> redundant information.
I dunno about this. The language itself is pretty clunky… doesn't really read like it's written by a professional researcher. As for the idea, it seems like there's a seed of a workable concept, but it's kind of buried under random information that doesn't improve the draft much. I can get behind the idea of emoticon plush figures taking over someone's house, but why it's happening seems a little cliche. The crazy-ex-girlfriend backstory seems trite. I'd be more interested in, say, maybe an estranged family member desperate to get back into their parent's/siblings/grandparent's/etc. good graces that they keep sending messages with lovey-dovey emotes, and the phenomenon is that the more the people try to ignore those messages, the more of their belongings are replaced with the emote plushies please, please just let me come over for Thanksgiving again, I miss you really please talk to me I'm so out of the loop it's not fair it's not funny
Also maybe get the core idea checked up on in the Ideas and Brainstorming forum?
The language itself is pretty clunky…
I'm actually aware of this problem, is the main reason I made this instead of something bigger. While I did intended creating a SCP, I also tried to give myself a try. I'm just bad at choosing words, this is an issue I had back when I wanted to write fanfics.
Thanks for clearing me this up!