I have lost track of which users have helped me edit this. If you want credit, I'll be glad to credit you, just pm me, reply, or whatever and I'll add you to a list.
- Aiden Eldritch - helped come up with TIMEOUT
- Waterfire - helped come up with TIMEOUT and critiqued this chapter
- stormfallen - came up with the name "Chronometer Upscale Negation Test"
- Binarystep - critiqued this chapter
- AnEgg - critiqued this chapter
- TL333s - caught several typos in this chapter
- Aceofmoxes - pointed out a philosophical issue I had forgotten to resolve
- Butterfly image by Korall taken from wikimedia commons (link) is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- Hurricane image taken from wikimedia commons (link), is public domain in the United States because it was solely created by NASA. NASA copyright policy states that "NASA material is not protected by copyright unless noted".
- Ballast weight (actually an SRB) image taken from wikimedia commons (link) is public domain in the United States because it was solely created by NASA. NASA copyright policy states that "NASA material is not protected by copyright unless noted".
Also, if people are interested, I might create an appendix containing solutions to the exercises. I'm not going to bother with it until I've finished everything else, but if you want to post solutions in the comments I'll create the appendix and add them to it. (Please put solutions inside collapsibles to avoid spoiling it for other people who haven't solved them yet.)
Another note, if you are interested, I am willing to accept chapters on additional time travel topics from other authors. If you want to write a chapter for the book, reply or PM or find me in chat so we can discuss it.