Hello, I'm chihuahua0, and I'm glad I had been accepted into the SCP Foundation Wiki.
I was looking around at TV Tropes when I found the page for it, and this caught my eye, so I decided to check it out. After reading a few articles and looking over some of the about pages, I had a burst of ideas. While I'll be wiki walking around observing the many SCPs, my ultimate goal is to write a few SCPs that will stand out.
So, I have a few questions:
- Do I have copyright over my SCPs? Could I use them in published works as long as I take out anything related to the SCP Foundation?
- Can I make references to my own SCPs? Could I interconnect them by having them discovered in the same area, or discovered by the same person?
- Can I terminate my own SCPs once I decide to use them someplace else?
Thanks for your kindness.
Also, I already have a few ideas for SCPs. Tell me if any of them are too cliche:
- A tesseract-shaped object that affects the nearby area based on how it is touched. It can range from harmless confetti, to micro-sized black holes.
- A giant chanchito that forms forcefields, but is perfectly harmless—as long as it is not lonely.
- A flock of magical pieces of paper that can trap a person into a magical ring if let free.
- A giant roc.
- Twin mirrors that act like teleporters (I bet this had been done) or can set off other SCPs.
- A giant horned rat that feeds off the life essance of humans.
- A patch of violets that can strangle a living thing.
- A Ferris wheel passenger car that comes to life every few days.
- A tiny balloon bird that can create explosive duplicates of itself.
- An apple tree that produces poison apples.
- A lamia, a Hive Mind of insects that can take the form of a female human.
And that is just what I can think of from the top of my head.