The link to the sandbox is here.
Last night I posted this in the chat, and it was relatively well received. It was also edited by PureQuestion, who helped a fair amount with some of the wording. Some of the criticisms were that it "does too much" which I felt was true before I posted it, but figure that it's better to write more and then cut out parts than to write less and feel like it is missing something.
Some things I was thinking about adding:
1) I plan on writing a test log as well, in separate document. The test log would reveal the effects of betting abstract concepts, as well as their enforcement.
2) I can make a fast graph of probability changes, possibly an animated gif to indicate how the probabilities change when differing amounts are bet. If this is too much, it can be dropped, but it might be helpful for those who think visually.
Things I was thinking about taking away:
1) Indestructible box. I don't know that it adds anything.
2) To a lesser extent, regenerating cards and dice.
3) Grotesque picture and presence of human tissue in cards and dice, though this seemed to go over well.
I really like the effect of changing the likehood of success in games of chance, though. Looking through the past archives about probability changing mechanisms, it appears that there are only five entries which are related. Only two of those entries, 181 and 377, appear to have much interaction or relationship with mine. Thanks already for your input, I'll be taking this to the chat a few more times before posting as well!