I'm fairly certain this will get murdered by readers as is, and not because the images are empty and all over the place.
The formatting needs quite a bit of help as well. I might give it a go if I find some time tonight.
The idea is nice, but doesn't seem to have enough of a punch to succeed. I have a few suggestions on that front see what you think of them.
1) Make these animals spontaneously regenerate and revive after a set period of time after death. (even more the perfect lab animal)
2) Emphasize the chimera properties as making these animals perfect alternatives to human testing.
3) Change the recovery from an anonymous donation to a raid on a pharmaceutical laboratory.
4) Shorten the test logs, Both by removing entries and trimming any unnecessary content.
5) end with and emphasize the sentience part of the end, but do not have the foundation stop testing. These are the perfect test subjects, mention in the containment procedures that anyone showing empathy should be rotated.
Let me emphasize again the need to clean up this article. The formatting is sloppy (pictures mostly) and there seems to be a lot of pointless text.
Let me know if this helps, and I'll try to take a closer look later.