Hello everybody, I just joined the site and figured I'd better get off to a good start with an introduction sheet. So without further ado, let me tell you the things you should know about me.
1. I am a trained a certified gunsmith who cringes whenever he sees common misconceptions about firearms perpetuated, so should you find that your conversation about some firearm suddenly has another person involved I am terribly sorry, it's just the nature of my profession.
2. I like anime and well drawn, action oriented western animation and cannot stand shows that almost look like they were written and animated by ten-year-olds on LSD.
3. I am a voracious reader and if I find something I like-be it a book, fanfiction, or even something like a SCP incident report-I usually won't put it down until I've finished it or have found an acceptable stopping point. Seriously, on more than one occasion, I've picked up a book and read through it by the end of the day.
4. Aside from books, I enjoy video games. Mostly on the 360 and usually of the FPS style. I bet you all can guess at least five games I've played.
5. I am a casual member of a certain equine cartoon fan base which has been taking the internet by storm these last couple of years. Don't worry, I understand that this sight is, for the most part, based off of serious workings of original fictions, most of which are meant to be creepy or downright frightening with a dash of straight and twisted humor mixed in, so I won't try to convert anybody and will also keep any references to said fan base off the site, as per the request found on the application page.
6. As you can probably see from my profession, I enjoy firearms and shooting them along with hunting and shooting sports.