Hi there. My name is Will, and I've been lurking on this site long enough that I finally got frustrated at not being able to vote on pages, or write a few of my own. I'm here mostly to hang out and have some fun, something to do during dialysis (which I'll be on until a kidney transplant comes up. Anyone have type A+ blood and no aversion to waking up in a tub full of ice?) I pretty much intend to offer advice to people whose pages are getting downvoted, especially in the specifics of technical writing, for a while, then probably write an SCP entry or 5 before all the series 2 slots fill up. I'm not much for self-insert fan-fiction; the whole basis of fiction is to write about someone or something more interesting than yourself, not try to make yourself more interesting, so you won't have to worry about any of those with me.
Things you should know about me, presented in no particular order.
- I listen to all forms of music except hardcore gangsta rap, so if you've found a cool new song, send me a link. I always like expanding my musical tastes.
- I hate Telekill alloy; it seems to only be used when the author has written himself into a corner.
- Anyone who likes One Direction is wrong.
- I think modern video games are too easy, and will start my children out with an NES with Contra, Castlevania 1&3, and all the Super Mario Bros games. They can play modern games once they beat Contra without the Konami Code.
- There are three things I never get tired of; apple juice, Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas, and sex.
- If you're having trouble figuring out something by googling it, bump it to me; if I can't find the information you're looking for it doesn't exist on the internet.
- Same goes if you want to know if there's a lower price for something somewhere on the internet.
That's about it.