Here it is: SCP-1252: Living Concrete. Please give me feedback, lest I post another crappy SCP without realising it.
1.) Overall, the tone of this isn't clinical enough.
2.) How does the foundation know 1252-3 exists? How do they know there's just one of it? How do they know it's an expert on politics and business? And if there are reasons they should know all this about it, why it an unknown entity?
3.) If SCP-1252-3 is the only 1252 instance able to suppress its instinctive hostility to humans, how were instances of 1252-2 impersonating politicians? Shouldn't they be attempting to convert people instead of engaging in politics?
4.) If this stuff is anomalous as soon as it's mixed with water, who is constructing buildings out of it? Does it infect construction teams then just keep building?
5.) If you keep the idea of 1252-3 at all, you should come up with a means of containment for it other than telekill. I'm not going to say it would be totally impossible to write a new SCP that should be contained with telekill, but it may as well be, and this certainly isn't it.
6.) Even if you fix all the above, this will still need work, the concept didn't do a lot to draw me in.
1. Noted, will revise.
2. SCP-1252-3 communicates with the Foundation through instances of SCP-1252-1 and -2, method to be determined. Will work on it.
3. That was some seriously unclear wording on my part. Fixed, hopefully.
4. Yes, SCP-1252-3 runs entire construction firms. I need to make things clearer.
5. SCP-1252-3 is a powerful enough telepath that it can command every single instance of SCP-1252-1 and -2 in the world. Telekill might be justified.
6. In the Foundation universe, you might be living in a suppressed instance of SCP-1252-1, working with suppressed instances of SCP-1252-2, all controlled by the shadowy entity SCP-1252-3. That's the horror behind this SCP; I need to find a better way of getting it across, I guess.