I want to get feedback on an idea for a SCP I had the other day. Graffiti labels (like this, if you've never seen one) that spawn random "decontextualized" objects when a specific phrase or action takes place within X meters. 95% of the time, it's harmless or just weird, such as confetti or a broom or 3 cubic meters of sea water. However, the other 5% of the time, it's bad, like a very confused person or a rabid animal or [REDACTED].
Someone associated with Are We Cool Yet? starts manufacturing them and sending them to other "cells" around the world, trying to make a statement about the randomness of life, the constructed nature of "reality," etc. etc. They get stuck everywhere in numerous cities; on the back of signs, mailboxes, trashcan lids, whatever. It's a mid- to high-priority threat for the Foundation, with MTFs scouring cities where the anomalies have appeared. However, when a speeding train full of chemicals manifests in downtown [REDACTED] leading to ███ casualties and necessitating a massive cover-up, the Foundation gets serious. They start hitting every known cell of AWCY?, bringing in everyone even remotely associated with them, and generally causing a huge shitstorm, in an effort to locate and contain the person(s) who is/are manufacturing this.
The good folks at Spicy Crust Pizza or whatever get a call from someone who gives them an address and a name, ending the call by asking "are we cool yet?" Team is dispatched, woman who's doing it is found (possibly having used the same process to make it so that she can only communicate in a hodgepodge of things that she's heard before/remembers), manifest of where everything was sent is found, stuff is contained/neutralized, day is saved. Except, of course, for the ███ instances of the object that are still unaccounted for…
So yeah, that's the basic idea. Let me know what you think could be made to improve this, if I'm ripping of an existing article, or if you think the idea is utterly irredeemable.