My first SCP, unfortunately it ended up being a little long. Any discussion and feedback is greatly appreciated!
Heh, that's far from what most users would consider a long SCP. A few notes:
1. General idea is… a bit lacking. It's a creature that transforms itself into shapes. That's it. There's no history to it, no interesting special features, no personality. It is literally just a green blob.
2. Containment: could certainly be worse, but there are a few hiccups: "etc" shouldn't really appear in an SCP, as there are more professional alternatives around.
3. 6’8” tall- that's Imperial, and we don't use that.
4. "caressing", "anxious", "This has given it rather easy means of escape", "more than sufficient"- minor examples of bad tone.
5. "Sample of SCP-XXXX tested against sample of SCP-447-2. Test results concluded no similarities"- this cross-test is entirely unnecessary and adds nothing to the article.
Overall, I think this wouldn't make it in it's current form. Tonal issues aside, the main problem is that it's bland. It needs something to make the reader care about it- something scary, or entertaining, or emotional, or just interesting in general.
E: oh, and the formatting on the picture is off. Check the How to Write an SCP guide for the proper picture module.