Hi, welcome to my lair. I'll post any ideas I have on here to bounce off you guys for feedback.
So, here's my second SCP idea (first got blown out of the water). I call it "The Spectral Hitman"
- SCP-XXXX is an old yellowed scroll of parchment, with the outline of a transcript written upon it in black ink
- The outline appears to be a nearly complete contract for termination, such as one used by hired assassins, with the only missing parts being the names of the target and the client.
- When unfurled and read by a human subject, an ink pen and bottle will materialize in the air next to the reader, which the subject will use to write the name of the desired target in black ink on the line provided. The full name of the target is not always required, for example, if the subject wanted to kill D-1084, and didn't know his real name, he would just write D-1084.
- Once the target's name is written, the ink pen and bottle will vanish, to be replaced with another ink pen. This one will not have any ink, and no ink provided from an outside source will work. Instead, the subject must use his own blood as ink, in order to sign his name, and complete to contract. Once the subject has written his name, he is to be considered SCP-XXXX-1.
- When an instance of SCP-XXXX-1 is established, the ink pen will vanish, and be replaced by SCP-XXXX-2.
- SCP-XXXX-2 is a shadowy spectral humanoid, generally 2 meters in height, with no distinguishable gender or features, such as eyes, mouth, nose, ears, hair, or clothes.
- SCP-XXXX-2 will take SCP-XXXX from SCP-XXXX-1, and examine it to verify the signatures, despite not having any visible eyes. Once the contract has been verified, SCP-XXXX-2 will place SCP-XXXX into its chest, effectively making it disappear. SCP-XXXX-2 will then address SCP-XXXX-1 directly, and telepathically ask: "Any special requests?" SCP-XXXX-1 will then have the choice of how he wants the contract carried out, such as: silent and discreet, making it look like an accident, specific weapon usage, ritual killing, making a public scene, humiliation, etc.
- Once a request is given, SCP-XXXX-2 will vanish, and will appear no more than 2 miles from the target's location. SCP-XXXX-2 will proceed to possess the nearest human being, and approach the target. Possessed humans are completely controlled by SCP-XXXX-2, and are only identifiable by their eye color, which will have become a whitish-gray in color. Otherwise, possessed humans walk, talk, and act the same way they would if free, other than constantly attempting to get to the target's location. This is due to SCP-XXXX-2 apparently gaining complete access to a host's memories.
- If no request is made by SCP-XXXX-1 regarding the use of a certain weapon or making the hit look like an accident, SCP-XXXX-2 will generally kill the target by use of a long dagger of unknown make or metal. SCP-XXXX-2 will always complete the hit in 24 hours or less, and immediately dispossess its human host and return to SCP-XXXX-1 upon completion. SCP-XXXX-2 will inform SCP-XXXX-1 of contract completion, expel SCP-XXXX from its chest, and dissipate. SCP-XXXX will have no trace of the names of the target or SCP-XXXX-1.
- In a case where the target requested is already dead by some other cause not SCP-XXXX-2 related, SCP-XXXX-2 will simply erase the names from SCP-XXXX, kill SCP-XXXX-1, and dissipate.
Please let me know what you think and post any feedback you may have. Thanks!