Okay hey so I've been working on this for a while and it's functional now, so I thought I'd post-a-loast it.
You're gonna need this program: Windows 7 Boot Updater
You're also gonna need this file: scp_boot.zip
Basically what this does is updates your Windows 7 boot sequence so instead of the fancy Windows logo with the swarming insect lights, it's a spinning SCP Foundation logo.
- Download the zip file, extract the folders therein to some location on your computer, then choose the one that has your monitor's resolution - 16 by 9, or 4 by 3.1
- Run the boot updater program. You'll be in the "Booting" heading. Under the subheading "Animation" select the folder you chose with the parameter "Animation". That will go to a browse window where you can locate the folder. Click on the folder, but don't open it. You need the folder selected, not the images inside it by themselves.
- Remove the messages. Do this by setting the parameter "Count" under the subheading "Messages" to "None".
- Repeat these steps under the "Resuming" heading. They may already be filled in as you want them, but check to make sure.
- If you want, watch the potential animation by pressing the Play button.
- Press the Apply button. Your boot sequence is now modified. It will display the Foundation logo every time you boot up your computer.
Hope this makes sense, and happy modifying.