Halloween Contest!

DEAR GOD, WHAT?

Yes, we are running a Halloween Contest! It's… It's not that big or exciting, but I hope you'll participate! The contest is simple.

  • Write a tale dealing with the SCP Foundation and Halloween.

Somehow, there is practically nothing matching this theme on the site (Shut up, you.), and the staff several people a couple of us I think we desperately need more of it.

The Rules:

  1. Your tale must include Halloween with an SCP Backdrop or The SCP Foundation with a Halloween backdrop. No tales about how 682 was really discovered on Halloween or something like that.
  2. Your tale needs to be a tale. No "SCP Format, Tagged Tale, Lookit Me!" stuff. This needs to be a story.
  3. Your tale must have a rating of at least +20 to qualify for the winning prize. If everyone writes crap, no one wins.
  4. You must write something new. If you've got something close already on the site, you don't get to enter it just because the contest came along.
  5. No entries will be accepted after October 31, 2012 at midnight, Central Standard Time, because I'm the one running this contest and that's when I go to bed.
  6. The winner will be determined on November 11, 2012 at whatever time of the day I get around to it. No whining.

After writing your tale, tag it "HC2012" and link it to the bottom of this page! The winner will get to choose one of their writings currently posted to the site to be featured on the front page, either a tale or an SCP!

The Winner:

Treats by Dr Gears

Runner Up:

Halloween at S & C Plastics by Ihpkmn

Current Entries:

Thanks for playing guys! Keep your eyes open for my next contest, starting soon!

-TroyL

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License