I hope you get back to me soon
rating: +46+x

FINAL MESSAGE SENT: 163 YEARS AGO                                                                                                                            

SCP FOUNDATION STANDARD COMPUTER TERMINAL

logo.png
logo.png

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW AUTHORIZED FOUNDATION COMPUTER TERMINAL. TO ALLOW FOR AUTOMATIC REBOOT OF SYSTEMS PLEASE INPUT THE PROPER CREDENTIALS

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

INPUT LEVEL 2 PRIMARY SECURITY CREDENTIALS

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Command:\users\personnel\Issac_Holland>_ 491412248-009342555

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AUTHORIZATION GRANTED. PRIMARY MEMETIC KILL AGENTS DISENGAGED. GOOD EVENING, DR HOLLAND

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ACCESSING FILES…

.
.

ACCESSING DATA LOG. PLEASE INPUT EVENT DATE AND EVENT DETAILS

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Date: █/██/████

Event Data: I'm not exactly sure how to use this thing, but I hope you get this dad! Hi! It's been so long since you left us, I hope you get back to me soon. :)


Date: ██/██/████

Event Data: I'm not sure how far you at this point or how the time delay works in space but I hope you can respond soon! I've just made a boyfriend and Lily keeps making fun of me haha. Hope your journeys going well, we miss you.


Date: █/█/████

Event Data: HAPPY NEW YEAR DAD! If I find a way, I could hopefully send you some pictures of the drawings Tommy has been making for me. They're so cute. Please get back to us when you've found mum! Love, Kim. :)


Date: ██/█/████

Event Data: Hey dad, I've been fiddling around with that old Pontiac you had in the garage. I think I can start it up again. A lot of electrical stuff has been starting to work like normal but it might take a while before things are back to the way things were before the fold. Maybe that's why these messages aren't being sent to you. I'll post what David thinks. See ya.


Date: ██/█/████

Event Data: David said that this computer was made in the 80's . Europa hasn't left our skies and these "memetic anomalies" (or whatever you used to call them) keep popping up over the states but it hasn't reached Aus yet - maybe they're afraid of the spiders? ;P Anyway, good night dad, I'm goin' to bed.


Date: █/█/████

Event Data: Hey dad, I've been pretty sad lately and Tom won't talk to me. I just really need a hug.

Night.


Date: ██/█/████

Event Data: Okay so Europa is purple now ahahaha. Thought it couldn't get weird enough. David said it might have something to do with the Earth's reflection. It was very beautiful nevertheless. Tommy and I had a picnic the other night where we slept underneath the stars. Not sure if romantic or cliche but i’ll give him another date so see how good his taste really is ahaha as mum would say. ;) I can't wait for you to meet him!

BTW this "event data" thing is pretty annoying… Do you know how to turn it off?


Date: ██/█/████

Event Data: David has been rummaging through some old shops that have spare parts and old computer stuff. I asked if he could lend me a scanner so I can send you some drawings. Hopefully the drawing Tommy did of me should be on it’s way, drifting through the universe.


Date: █/█/████

Event Data: David was asking about the computer today so I showed him your card and the password and stuff. I was going to ask you not to be upset until he told me that these messages aren’t even being sent to you. They’re just data logs on an old office computer. I’m such an idiot. I’m sorry.


Date: █/██/████

Event Data: Tommy opened up to me about his depression today. Apparently the tidal shifts in the Earth’s oceans from Europa’s gravitational pull is causing this. I’m not sure what to make of this. Some of my friends think that he’s gaslighting me but several articles online have been mentioning the same thing so i’m not too sure anymore. I don’t know the science like you did.


Date: █/██/████

Event Data: Happy birthday dad! I hope you’re having a good time up there. David asked me why i’m still logging on here but I feel like it’d be fun to read these with Lily and Amy when you get back. :) Anyway, see you later.


Date: ██/██/████

Event Data: I can’t stop thinking about certain things sometimes. Just sad or absurd things. Tommy said these were symptoms but I don’t want it. I don’t want to think like this. If this is what caused mum to jump into one of those folds. I don’t know.


Date: ██/██/████

Event Data: David was scared today that our universe is gonna collapse because of the folds. It’s why we ended up near Jupiter. Is all that true?


Date: ██/██/████

Event Data: Why do you have to be so far away?


Date: ██/██/████

Event Data: I fucking hate you dad! You selfish fucking cunt! I saw the photos and the backed-up diary entries that were on this fucking thing and I know exactly what you were doing! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ABANDON ME JUST TO FLY INTO SPACE AND FIND SOME ASTRONAUT CIRCLING AROUND SATURN'S ORBIT???!!!!! I don't give a shit if it's some Foundation dickhead! You still left me here you fucking coward!


Date: █/██/████

Event Data: Were you even looking for mum?


Date: █/██/████

Event Data: I don’t know what to do. I’ve never dealt with depression before and it’s just nothing. Nothing that fills your lungs and eyes and cripples you. I just want to die but I want to keep Amy and Lily happy. I don’t know where Tommy is. Nobody works. Nobody eats. Nobody sleeps.


Date: ██/██/████

Event Data: I'm sorry for being mean to you a few weeks ago… I just need you so badly right now. Tommy says that I should be emptying out my emotions to him rather that you but… I'm scared dad. Please come home. I miss you so much.


Date: █/██/████

Event Data: Please come home.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Command:\date\log_search\prompt>_

.
.

RECOVERING DATA…

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FINAL EVENT LOG: 163 YEARS AGO

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Command:\override\file\script>_65553423-1243409

.
.

ACCESSING PHOTOS…

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ACCESSING DATA LOGGER…

.
.

PLEASE INPUT EVENT DATE AND EVENT DETAILS

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Date: █/█/████

Event Data: Happy birthday Kim. Daddy loves you.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Command:\users\personnel\Issac_Holland>_ logout

.
.

YOU ARE NOW LOGGED OUT.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License