Incident Reports, Eye Witness Interviews, and Personal Logs
- Incident 668 A - [REDACTED] Mall Massacre involving a psychopath who somehow gained possession of SCP-668
- Incident I.J77.82 - Incident resulting in the recovery of SCP-253
- Incident 239-B (Clef-Kondraki) Internal Affairs report re: "The War of the Doctors."
- Incident Report 307 - Incident involving a fatal attack by SCP-307 on its handlers.
- Incident Report I741-A - Third dive expedition exploring SCP-741.
- Incident Report SCP-701-19██-1 - Report on an uncontained SCP-701 event.
- Incident Report I-028-F - Incident involving a D-class personnel stumbling into SCP-028.
- Incident Report X23 - Security Breach of Site 19 by "The Serpent's Hand" operatives.
- Incident Report WP-1 - Report on documents and data recovered following infiltration of an anomalous operation.
- Incident-517-1997-M - Report on the aftermath of the late Dr. Meil's accidental exposure to SCP-517.
- Incident Report AMN-C227-939 - Detailing the results of AMN-C227 use on civilian populations by the Foundation.
- Incident Log 1245-043- Incident involving SCP-1245 assaulting a civilian protest group.
- Interview Log 026-01 - An interview with ████ █████, former principal at SCP-026.
- Interview Log 026-08 - An interview with Agent Walker, regarding the effects of SCP-026.
- Interview Log 769-43 - Interview with a test subject exposed to SCP-769
- Interview Log 783-1 - Interview regarding an incident with SCP-783
- Interview 882-1 - Interview with SCP-882 survivor
- Interview 953-A - Post-capture debriefing re: SCP-953
- Interview-507-G - Interview with multiple versions of SCP-507
- Interview-051-1 - Interview with Dr. David Ehrenfeld re: SCP-051
- Personal Journal of Douglas Winthrop - Made in June, 1950; just before Winthrop's discovery of SCP-139
- Personal Log of Gordon Richards - Member of Mobile team Zeta-9, the Mole Rats
- Personal Log of Dr. Gears — SCP Researcher
- Personal Log of █████ "Iceberg" ████ - SCP Lab Assistant
- Personal Log of Agent AA
- Personal log of Paul Martin
- Excerpts of the Personal Log of Research Assistant 915-g
- Agent Apocalemur's Journal - Journal entries made by Agent Apocalemur prior to his induction to the Foundation, detailing his discovery of SCP-307.
- Experiment Log 040 - Experimentation regarding SCP-040's abilities.
- Experiment Log 137 - Experiments with SCP-137's effects on different toys.
- Experiment Log 158-AA - Initial experiments with The Soul Extractor
- Experiment Log 158-AG - Advanced experiments with The Soul Extractor
- Experiment Log 187-1 - Testing done with SCP-187-1 on other SCP items.
- Experiment Log 191 - Testing the capabilities of SCP-191.
- SCP-212 Upgrade Log - Record of subjects exposed to SCP-212
- Experiment Log 241-L02 - Supplemental Testing Log for SCP-241
- Experiment Log 261-AD-De - Test log and record of anomalous items retrieved from SCP-261
- Experiment Log 295-1-a - Application Testing of SCP-295-1
- Experiment Log 316 - Testing done with SCP-316 on living or sentient SCPs.
- Experiment Log 407 - Test records of SCP-407 during its time in foundation control.
- Experiment Log 423-A - Testing done with SCP-423 on various works of written media.
- Experiment Log 447 a - Testing SCP-447-2 on everything aside from dead bodies.
- Experiment Log 455 - Exploration of SCP-455 interior areas.
- Experiment Log 624 - Testing done with SCP-624
- Observation Log 709 - Observations made from SCP-709
- Experiment Log 783 - Testing done with SCP-783
- Experiment Log 784-BETA - Additional testing performed with SCP-784
- Experiment Log T-98816-OC108/682 - Cross-SCP Termination Testing for SCP-682
- Experiment Log 778 - Exploration of SCP-778
- Experiment Log 914 - Testing done with SCP-914.
- Experiment Log 914 Theta - Testing done with SCP-914 to produce materials for use in the "Olympia Project"
- Experiment Log 1402 - Testing done with SCP-1402 on various SCP objects and Foundation personnel
- Unknown Log File - Formerly SCP-176
- SCP-239's "Spell Book". - A list of pre-approved "Spells" for use by SCP-239.
- Oversight Disciplinary Record 79922005-oo8-Kondraki Disciplinary/Termination log for Dr. Kondraki.
- The Olympia Project
- Agent Spoon's Personnel Request
- ARCHIVE C-424: FILES 1~10 - Additional files regarding SCP-424
- CotBG "Bible" Fragments - Text fragments recovered from the Church of The Broken God.
- Document SCP-701-1640-B-1 - A plot summary of the published text of The Hanged King's Tragedy, designated SCP-701.
- Log of Anomalous Items - A record of non-SCP items that still present anomalies.
- Recovered Documents from Cell 3 - Several pages recovered from the SCP-231 containment area Class D cells.
- Proposed Agent Manual for MTF E-5 "Red Dawn" as written by its Captain.
- A Confiscated Document - Document 941-B is believed to be a first edition "tabloid".
- Exploration Log Record 455 – 3 - Record of Recon Team B-6
- Document C-88-IL - Document recovered during a investigation of Church of The Broken God holdings.
- Documents recovered from the residence of Agent Waters - a briefing and summary of the documents.
- A Confiscated Calendar - Document 847-26 is an illicit calendar featuring a secretary.
- Log of Extranormal Events - A record of anomalous events that happened too quickly for the Foundation to secure or contain. Also useful as a reference on cover-ups.
- Retrieval Log-db-503-b - Retrieval log for item SCP-503-ARC
- Initial Contact Log SCP-939 - Log of security force "Trapper" during initial contact with and capture of SCP-939.
page revision: 188, last edited: 20 Oct 2014 23:11