Meta Ike Proposal
rating: +178+x
MaybeNew001.jpg

Area-0001.

Item #: SCP-0001

Object Class: Thaumiel/Apollyon

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-0001 cannot and should not be contained by the Foundation.

Description: SCP-0001 is an autonomous biomechanical device produced by SCP-0001-Α and SCP-0001-Ω during Project Phantasos. SCP-0001 is semi-sapient, hosting a consciousness sustained in a perpetual state of REM sleep. Although Project Phantasos designed SCP-0001’s physical form to be completely self-maintaining, self-sustaining and self-preserving while exposed to sunlight, its location within the Oneiroi Collective is believed to have altered these biological functions; it is hypothesised that SCP-0001 does not require any sustenance whatsoever, and may be immune to, or capable of regenerating from, any damage incurred.

The dream state experienced by SCP-0001 functions as a simulated reality based upon a narrative input during Project Phantasos. Due to its fluid nature, this reality has undergone numerous changes since its initiation and now feature rampant fluctuating details and self-conflictions; the primary narrative, however, has not been catastrophically damaged by these, and inhabitants of the reality are predominantly oblivious to these changes.

Addenda:








Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License