Name: Katherine "Kate" McTiriss
Security Clearance Level: 3
Position: Regional Director of Local Mobile Task Forces (LMTFs), Regions 352 and 691-Interim
Biography: A former UIU press coordinator, Kate McTiriss joined the Foundation in October 2006 as a Press Relations Agent with LMTF 352-Lamedh ("Stump Knockers"). After successful media concealment of an SCP-072 outbreak in student apartment complexes at the University of Florida, McTiriss was promoted to Regional Press Operations Specialist.
McTiriss became the first non-field agent to rise to Regional Director of Local Mobile Task Forces after former Region 352 Director John "Jallit" O'June was killed in the line of duty during an armed conflict with the Cross City-based Hyacinth Order in January 2013. Following the resignation of Region 691 Director Mark Bennett in June 2014, Command temporarily consolidated Regions 352 and 691 under the purview of Director McTiriss.
As Regional Director, McTiriss coordinates efforts of the following LMTFs in Regions 352:
- █ LMTF 352-Lamedh ("Stump Knockers"): Works out of Regional Headquarters-352 in Gainesville, FL and Field Office 352-Lamedh in Perry, FL. Responsible for the following counties in Florida: Alachua (★ Regional Headquarters), Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lafayette, Leon, Levy, Madison, Marion, Suwanee, Taylor (◦ Field Office), Union, Wakulla.
- █ LMTF 352-Dalet ("Dixieland Nightmare Magic"): Works out of Field Office 352-Dalet in Crestview, FL. Responsible for the following counties in Florida: Bay, Calhoun, Escambia (FL), Franklin, Holmes, Jackson, Liberty, Okaloosa (◦ Field Office), Santa Rosa, Walton, Washington (FL). Responsible for the following counties in Alabama: Baldwin, Clarke, Coffee, Conecuh, Covington, Dale, Escambia (AL), Geneva, Henry, Houston, Mobile, Monroe, Washington (AL)
- █ LMTF 352-Zayin ("Bait and Tackle"): Works out of Field Office 352-Zayin in Jacksonville, FL. Responsible for the following counties in Florida: Baker, Clay, Duval (◦ Field Office), Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns. Responsible for the following counties in Georgia: Brantley, Camden, Charlton, Glynn, McIntosh, Pierce, Ware, Wayne.
For information regarding █ Region 691, see page Regional Director of Local Mobile Task Forces, Region 691 (Vacant).
Special Containment Procedures authored:
- SCP-001 - A Record
- Dixieland Nightmare Magic
- SCP-2072 - Prime Minesterial Pet Cemetery
- SCP-2558 - Horseshoe Beach First Baptist Church (Relocated)
- SCP-2172 - This Light Never Turns Green
- SCCP-2930 - Cross City City City City Hall
- SCP-2272 - Ellis Canastota, P, Pensacola Blue Wahoos
- SCP-2972 - Somebody Else's Parking Lot In Sebastopol
- SCP-2472 - A Small Metal Air Coupler That Is Apparently Not Anomalous
- SCP-072 - The Foot of the Bed
- SCP-1558 - Snuff Tower
- SCP-2556 - Indefinitely Suspended Stratojet
- SCP-2830 - "the Knowledge"
- SCP-2557, A Holding of Envelope Logistics®
- SCP-2061 - "Entire Local Family Chokes To Death On Single Calculator"
- SCP-2939 - “BIG NARF”
- SCP-095-J - Anomalous Typeface
- The Tall Grass and the Bell
- Dixieland Nightmare Magic
- Fault Lines - A Montenegrin revolutionary group crashes 2072 to fuck causality right in the ass.
- Going Straight To Hell In A Lincoln Continental - Closing up the gap.
- Operation Cannery Row: Document 2013§451A3 - The things we leave behind.
- I Double E - The first taste is free.
- The Hyacinth Hymnal - Bad religion via shortwave.
- Seven Vignettes From The Life Of Mackenzie Lee-Crook - Multilocational nightmare magic.
- Operation Cannery Row: Excerpts from the Foundation's Regional Print Media Archive
- Shutout - Of stocks and strikeouts.
Database Tools authored:
- Top 500 All-Time
- SCP-072 - Top Page (All Time): #352
- Top 10 Monthly
- SCP-001 - Top Page (Oct 2014): #1
- SCP-2072 - Top Page (Aug 2014): #2
- SCP-2557 - Top Page (Oct 2014): #2
- SCP-2172 - Top Page (Sep 2014): #3
- SCP-2558 - Top Page (Sep 2014): #5
- SCP-2061 - Top Page (Oct 2014): #9
- SCCP-2930 - Top Page (Sep 2014): #10
- Dixieland Nightmare Magic Hub - Top Tale (Sep 2014): #3
- Spoke on "Uncontained Pride: LGBT Issues in the Foundation Workplace" panel at Foundation National Conference, 2013.