Kiryu Labs Hub

rating: +146+x
Natsukoi.jpg

Memo: Welcome to Kiryu Labs!

Lab Director: Dr. M. Kiryu
Head Assistant Researcher: R. Mercer

Kiryu Labs is a Site-19-based collection of experimental rooms designed to process low-priority anomalous items of varying properties. Personnel associated with Kiryu Labs are required to have substantial laboratory training and proficiency in experimental design and documentation. Personnel from all specializations welcome.

The Foundation designates caches of anomalous items to be examined by Kiryu Labs each week. Occasionally, personnel may be assigned to leave the site to investigate an anomalous object and report on further containment action. During these tasks, transportation and requisite provisions will be provided accordingly; further specific travel-related resources are available upon request.

Any general questions may be directed to Dr. Kiryu. For new assignments relating to department transfer and/or temporary lab research work, please contact Researcher Mercer.

There are 18 rooms total that make up Kiryu Labs.

Experimental Room 217’s color scheme is a cold, clinical white, and the brushed steel supply cabinets gleam dull silver under the fluorescent lighting. Temperature controls and other such machinery panels buzz imperceptibly near the three doors. Mounted security cameras are positioned along each wall, eight in total. In the center of the rectangular room is what looks like a small pit; it is three feet deep and wide enough for several people to walk around in it fairly comfortably.

Experimental Room 205, affectionately known as "the combustion lab", is a patchwork of concrete and calcium silicate paneling. Neat racks of fire-resistant clothing, fire blankets, and fire extinguishers are located on each of the four walls. Supply cabinets and wheeled tables are scattered evenly throughout the relatively large space; the few machines in the room are concealed behind fireproof barriers.

Experimental Room 208 looks like it'd be more suited to an old-fashioned dojo or martial arts school, instead of a research facility. Wood paneling lines the walls, rectangular sections of the floor are padded, and the assortment of tables around the room are scattered with various tools used for antique maintenance.

These and the other rooms are where a few of the Foundation’s caches of anomalous items (not quite interesting enough to merit special containment, not quite harmless enough to be stuffed in a broom closet) are processed.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License