- SCP Foundation - The main site, and the proper link to use.
- SCP Foundation future site - The next generation site. Currently a WIP. (Save the link!)
SCP Translation Sites
SCP Foundation Offshoots
- The Wanderer's Library - A collection of stories based around the Serpent's Hand.
SCP Foundation RPs
- After Action - An alternative RP to the current.
- Active Duty - Currently on Hiatus
- The Tamlin House Currently on Hiatus
- Serpents Hand - RP for the Wanderers Library, currently defunct
- SCP Field Work - The original SCP Foundation RP, now defunct. However, there are some fun logs on there.
- Skeptics of Conspiracy and the Paranormal - Foundation "Front" site
- Soap From Corpses Products, Inc. - Foundation "Front" site
Cool Sites With Original Content
- The Insidious Bogleech - One of the better sources for original creepypasta on the internet.
- The Josef K. Stories - Some of the finest original horror writing on the internet.
- From the Shadows - Jason Offutt's writing. Generally good, usually clever reading.
- The Dionaea House - The Dionaea House was one of the most followed and most terrifying stories on the internet when it was first written. Still an excellent read.
- Marble Hornets - Varying quality, but generally engaging stuff. This is a link to the wiki for the site. To see the videos, check out here. For the twitter page, check out here.
- Ted's Caving Page - One of the best bits of creative writing on the internet.
- Obakemono - A guide to all the spirits and ghosts of Japan.
- Machine Of Death - What if there was a machine that could tell, from just a sample of your blood, how you were going to die. It didn't give you the date and it didn't give you specifics. It just spat out a sliver of paper upon which were printed, in careful block letters, the words DROWNED or CANCER or OLD AGE or CHOKED ON A HANDFUL OF POPCORN.
- The Archive - The SCP Foundation's current host site for CreepyPasta and Weird Fiction.
- CreepyPasta.Com - A library of creepypasta.
- Creepypasta Index - A regularly updated repository of creepypasta.
- Creepy + Pasta - For all you blogspot fans, a creepypasta blog.
- Creepypasta Wikia Page - Probably the best current source for creepypasta. Fair warning, though. The archive the gold and the crap.
- Curious Things - The Home of Mister Welldone. Currently considered complete.
- Saya in UNDERWORLD - Looking for Eastern Flavor? Look no farther! This is one of the best English speaking areas of Eastern Creepypasta on the Net.
- Forgotten Ohio - More creepy shit happens in Ohio than you think.
- Serene Knowledge - Old classic creepypasta, plus some holders and related information. Possibly no longer updated.
- Forgotten Books - An independent publisher, specializing in historical writings, including works such as: classical fiction, philosophy, science, religion, folklore, mythology and sacred texts, in addition to secret and esoteric subjects, such as: occult, freemasonry, alchemy, hermetic and ancient knowledge.
- Project Gutenberg - While you'll have to dig for it, you can find some really cool stuff here. Like this or this.
- The H.P. Lovecraft Archive - Check out some of the best writing of one of the most classic horror author authors. The ebook archive is located here.
- Horror Script Archive - An archive of movie scripts from horror films.
- Sacred Texts Archive - A good source on ancient mythologies and current religions the world over. Tired of Abrahamic? Try something new.
- Baen Books - Online repository of select books published by Baen Publishing (and some others). If you're interested in the books, you might know that they also release CDs with them occasionally, which are available on the internet, legally.
- Chapter 4 of CUED Report Writing Guide - Has useful, and very short tips on technical writing style, grammar, and spelling.
- Internet Archive Sci-Fi/Horror Archive - The Internet Archive has some full-length movies from the fifties and sixties, and a lot of them are pretty fun, including stuff like this.
- Hulu's Horror and Suspense Section - Yeah, the Hulu+ crap is kind of obnoxious, but they've got a lot that isn't! Check 'em out.
- FEWDIO - Youtube based horror studio. Short, low budget, fun horror movies.
- Podiobooks - A repository of free, serialized audio books. For the horror/dark fantasy section, go straight to here.
Non-SCP Related Projects
- The Holders The Holder's series, a collection of things out before the SCP. Different, but still good at time. They lack the quality control measure that we have embraced, so you've got to sort through a lot of chaff to get to the gems. Check it out!
- Your Ghost Stories - Supposedly authentic stories from various, real people.
- Unexplained Mysteries - Ever seen one of those really hokey specials about the paranormal on National Geographic Channel? This is like that, only on the internet. There are a few gems occasionally.
- The Anomalist - Kind of a hokey little site, but a lot of fun, too. They give crackpots a good name.
page revision: 43, last edited: 06 Dec 2013 15:23