Little Hurley Lost in Meatspace
rating: +43+x

Splat! Splat!

Whe… whe… where is mommypult?

Splat!

Daddypult! Where are you? It's so strange here.

Where did the walking thing go? It was so nice to me. Why was there a large bang?

Splat!

What was that big light mommypult? It took you and daddypult away.

Splat!

But don't worry mommypult and daddypult I will still splat just like you taught me to even if the things here to splat are strange.

Splat!

All the other inanimatals here don't move. It's so strange here mommypult.

Splat! Splat! Splat!

Help me daddypult there are walking things chasing me! They are too big for little me to splat.

It's dark in here mommypult. I'm scared of the dark.

I can't move daddypult. I'm all tied up.

I can't go to sleep without a story daddypult.

Where am I?

Yay! Things to splat!

Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat!

Did you see me splat all those things daddypult? Are you proud of your little babypult?

I can't see the sky anymore mommypult where did it go what happened to it is it missing like you are?

I'm tied up in the dark again daddypult where are you?

Yay! More things to splat!

Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat!

Please don't put me in the dark again walking things please don't what did I do wrong? I splatted those things for you I'll be good I promise do you know where daddypult and mommypult are?

No please it's dark in here.

Please.

I'll be good

I promise

Yay! If I splat these for you will you take me to daddypult and mommypult I want to see them will you please?

Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat!

No please not the dark again.

Please no.

Its dark.

Walking things?

Please let me out.

Please.

When will you let me out again? You left me in the dark walking things for so long.

I want my mommypult!

Please.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License