Operation LLEWYN DARK

rating: +120+x
llewyndarktransparent.png

OVERVIEW OF OPERATION LLEWYN DARK

Overview

On July 19th, 1981, Prometheus Astrotechnologies' first in-house Geas Switchboard Communicator satellite, the PSAT Setanta, went rogue due to an unforeseen malfunction in its demonic circuitry. The satellite had been functional for over 9 years at the time the incident occured, and it was estimated that it would continue to operate for at least another 10 years without further interference.

Following a collision with a meteoroid, the demonic circuitry the satellite used was heavily damaged, resulting in the discharge of several demons and the subsequent malfunction of the Setanta.

While an initial repair team was promptly dispatched, several members of the team were possessed by the free demons, who then proceeded to further complicate the situation by introducing a large amount of free thaumic energy, rendering the satellite effectively irreparable.

Operation LLEWYN DARK is the designation for the attempts to contain the fallout that resulted from the meltdown of the Setanta, and the ongoing attempts to maintain geas safety when used in paratechnology.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License