PROJECT 4533
rating: +72+x

PROJECT 4533
CODENAME: "ZARTOSHT"
PROJECT HEAD: ZHI'ANFAR
AUTHOR: ZHI'ANFAR
DESTINATION: JANNAH
MEMORANDUM # 009 P1/2
11 FEBRUARY 2015
oria.png


CONFIDENTIAL

ISLAMIC ARTIFACT RECLAMATION DIRECTORATE
SHEMIRAN, TEHRAN PROVINCE
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN



بسم الله FROM: الرحمن الرحيم VOSHMGIR PARANDI (OPERATIVE ZHI'ANFAR), PROJECT DIRECTOR
بسم الله TO: الرحمن الرحيم FARROKHZ'AD VEISI, REGIONAL COORDINATOR, REGION 2
بسم الله SUBJ: الرحمن الرحيم UPDATES ON TESTING
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
بسم الله REF: الرحمن الرحيم PROJECT 4533 ("ZARTOSHT") | ALL MEMORANDA
بسم الله الحمد لله الرحمن الرحيم PROJECT 15 ("BLADE OF THE SULALESI")| MEMORANDUM 192
بسم الله الحمد لله الرحمن الرحيم PROJECT 02 ("THE DAEVAS")| MEMORANDUM 01
بسم الله الحمد لله الرحمن الرحيم YASNA HAPTANGHAITI| YASNA 41
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
بسم الله ENCL: الرحمن الرحيم 2 DVDS OF TEST FOOTAGE

1. We have received your message with regards to the concerns about the "heretical" nature of this project. Director Jafari has assured us that our loyalty is to Iran, not necessarily the Islamic Republic thereof, and if the Irānzamīn is benefitted by a return to the Old Faiths of our land, that is what we shall do. Our office does not disagree.

2. I would like to begin by asking that further commendations be bestowed upon any operatives involved in securing this specimen from QĀ'IDAH-SCP. This is a sentiment expressed both by myself and by those members of the Organization, both human and djinni, who abide by the tenets of the Old Faiths. My interest, of course, is purely scientific; nevertheless, there are whispers around the facility that we may be close to the crowning of a new King and the dawning of a golden age.

3. Likewise, I would additionally like to preface this with further assurances that we are on the verge of amending the horrific travesty that occurred in Kerman Province some ten years ago. While QĀ'IDAH-SCP was successful in their theft of our property, we may soon be able to retaliate for that (among other) offenses tenfold. I personally appreciate the willingness of the Organization to forgive my security error in that instance and to permit me the chance to gain forgiveness. I have given JANNAH ACTUAL my assurances that this would be forthcoming in the past, and after ten long years, it appears to be almost ready.


WITH REGARDS TO THE RECOVERED SPECIMEN (PROJECT 4533):

4. Humanoid entity PROJECT 4533 is 196 cm in height and approximately 82 kg in mass. PROJECT 4533 has claimed an age of nearly three millenia; he appears to be approximately forty to forty-five years of age. The entity's skin is tattooed in several places with depictions of heinous acts and creatures; the entity claims not to recall how these tattoos came to be on his person.

5. Our cyberspecialists have recovered many iterations of documentation regarding PROJECT 4533's time spent with QĀ'IDAH-SCP. Some of these details seem incongruous when faced with the reality of the individual presently in our care, particularly the depictions of violence and rage. When asked, PROJECT 4533 has stated that many falsehoods and half-truths were disseminated about him in an attempt to dissuade outsiders, including our organization, from attempting to recover him for fear of the "rage state" that was claimed to befall any soul so unfortunate as to meet PROJECT 4533. I cannot overstate that this man has demonstrated nothing but calm serenity while in our possession, and while one cannot rule out the possibility of a ruse, I personally feel it is much more likely that QĀ'IDAH-SCP has simply perpetuated falsehoods in the hopes of covering up its blunders.


oria.png


CONFIDENTIAL








PROJECT 4533
CODENAME: "MAN MOST GH'ADER"
PROJECT HEAD: ZHI'ANFAR
AUTHOR: ZHI'ANFAR
DESTINATION: JANNAH
MEMORANDUM # 009 P2/2
11 FEBRUARY 2015
oria.png


CONFIDENTIAL

ISLAMIC ARTIFACT RECLAMATION DIRECTORATE
SHEMIRAN, TEHRAN PROVINCE
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN



6. Several components of the QĀ'IDAH-SCP documentation simply cannot be tested due to lack of access to materials claimed to exist. However, when asked about the "ability to produce weapons from empty space", PROJECT 4533 demonstrated the ability to spontaneously generate any of these three objects at will:

  • a bound barsom composed of almond branches, cotton and tobacco stalks, bound together with intersecting grapevines.1 When held by PROJECT 4533 and brought into the vicinity of growing plants (effect radius seems to be approximately two kilometers), soil fertility increases substantially, crop yields grow, and the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fibers produced therefrom is remarked upon as being notably greater.
  • a scroll written in an indecipherable alphabet. When asked to read from the scroll, PROJECT 4533 has read words in what is believed to be authentic Avestan in what was likely an authentic accent; while the language is largely preserved even in contemporary Iran, if PROJECT 4533's claims are accurate, the language is his native one and this alphabet is its original one.
  • a rod or mace composed of an unknown metal or mineral, topped with the head of a bull. PROJECT 4533 has not explained the purpose or function of this object as yet, though he claims that its purpose will become clear in time.

7. The claims by QĀ'IDAH-SCP that PROJECT 4533's effective "immortality" is tied to the stone tomb they are in possession of has been definitively disproven. With express permission from PROJECT 4533, two of our operatives tested his mortality with use of two semi-automatic handguns. As expected, his body fell to the ground and decomposed rapidly. However, a new body for PROJECT 4533 emerged in a blinding light within the hour, as predicted by him. He has explained his regenerative abilities as a function of his level of communion with his fravashi. He has said that his urvan will be returned to the material world as many times as is needed to bring about a greater world.

WITH REGARDS TO RELATED ARTIFACTS AND SPECIMENS:

8. We have gathered some evidence about the location of PROJECT 15, the BLADE OF THE SULALESI. It has been moved between different QĀ'IDAH-SCP safehouses since its theft in Kernan Province, likely to protect it from our reclamation attempts. Should When CASE ASCENSION occurs, PROJECT 15 is likely to return to our control without any further efforts on our part.

9. PROJECT 4533 has informed us of an entity currently held by QĀ'IDAH-SCP and identified as SCP-073. We request any documentation or information you can send us about this entity within the Organization's knowledge. PROJECT 4533 is unwilling or unable to describe this entity coherently, referring to it only in passing, in metaphor, or in riddles. We believe PROJECT 4533 is identifying this SCP-073 as the Angra Mainyu or as a powerful agent thereof; he has suggested that the entity is toxic to all vegetative life, has been modified to contain mechanical and otherwise artificial parts within him, and most damningly, appears to be cooperating with the QĀ'IDAH-SCP and its assorted heresies.

10. We additionally require any intelligence regarding the djinn houses and any allies who will side with us in this effort. The activation of PROJECT 15 necessarily requires the crowning of a legitimate King; PROJECT 4533 obviously fills that role. This will, of course, require alterations to the present government of Iran that the current government will…not cooperate with willingly. Nevertheless, the rising tide of the Daevas (see PROJECT 02, MEMORANDUM #1 for details) will require a counter from an army of Ahuras, and the world will thank us for its salvation before all is done.

— ZHI'ANFAR


oria.png


CONFIDENTIAL



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License