O.Z. (Short for Organic Zoolodraconimolluscaform) is the name given to a squishy, dragon/slug-like creature that appeared at Site-██ on October 9, 2013. Since its arrival, it has commonly been an object of affection and petting due to its adorable, yet somewhat slimy, appearance, and cute personality. It is usually found in its cushion/bean-bag-filled room taking naps, or in the cafeteria/kitchen munching on ice cream and waffles.
Occasionally, it accompanies a Researcher on a trip for moral support, and for hopping around chasing butterflies and dandelions. It can also serve as a mode of transportation by consuming large amounts of sweets and becoming a giant, squishy tank capable of firing candy missiles.
O.Z. is not, contrary to popular belief in Site-██, ooey, gooey, rich, and chewy, though it might be willing to share its candy stockpile with you if you are nice to it. (Except the mochi; that's all for it, and it alone)
|SCP-3001||372||155||24 Mar 2017 04:20|
|SCP-1762||241||66||17 Feb 2014 20:34|
|SCP-2902||168||68||09 Sep 2015 19:01|
|SCP-489||106||19||19 Aug 2015 04:35|
|SCP-2988||105||26||17 Jun 2015 19:25|
|SCP-2905||64||20||21 Dec 2015 07:34|
|SCP-2954||47||17||24 Jul 2015 07:07|
|SCP-2761||46||50||22 Apr 2017 22:15|
- SCP-1762: This was the first Skip I ever posted to the main site, and I must say I am extremely proud of how it turned out. Though of course, if it involves origami, and it involves dragons, I'm gonna like it, but I honestly do think this was a great first SCP.
- SCP-2988: I love the Pitch Haven series, so I really wanted to write something for it, and that's what I did here! Also, finally got to implement an old idea of disembodied hands/arms from a much older, unrelated draft.
- SCP-2954: I began with the hope that I would just have fun with this one, and in the end, I did indeed. Some people might find this a bit nostalgic (I know I drew a lot of inspiration from hours of watching old Showa era monster movies as a kid), others might not have a lot of connection. I'm fine either way; it was fun. :3
- SCP-489: An idea that spontaneously began to form after some brainstorming/screwing around in the chatroom, I took a silly idea about an exterminator with problems and turned it into 489. It's goofy, it's oddly charming, and I got a Series 1 slot, so yay!
- SCP-2902: Ah, Herman Fuller, you will always be my favorite GOI, and I'm glad I was finally able to write a Skip contributing to your crew. That's really all I have to say.
- SCP-2905: My second contribution to the Pitch Haven canon, 2905 introduced Izaak's student; writing a new character is always an enjoyable process for me, as I get to see them develop through my own ideas.
- SCP-3001: As my new favorite exclamation of surprise goes, Holy balls. What a wild ride. Ended up getting 2nd place in the 3000 Contest and my first ever SCP to reach triple hundreds. I am immensely proud of how well this turned out, and how well it was received by the community. Like, you peeps don't even know. I won't spoil it too much because you should read it, it's gud, but the inspiration came from my long-held fear of being left alone.
|Bigfoot's Eulogy||35||12||16 Dec 2013 04:35|
|Beasts of the Old Letters||33||22||31 Dec 2015 16:57|
|Bananazilla Begins, Part I||27||19||24 Apr 2017 22:37|
|A Circus Milked Dry||27||14||29 Jun 2014 16:29|
|Free Freaks||24||4||08 Jul 2014 03:05|
|A Circus With Paranoia||21||6||15 Mar 2015 03:43|
|Dragon's Fall||16||3||21 May 2016 11:20|
|A Circus of a Wreck||16||1||05 Mar 2015 02:37|
|Bananazilla Begins, Part II||14||11||29 Apr 2017 04:26|
All of my Circus Clowns Tales were fun to write, mainly because there are so many things you can do with shape-shifting Eldritch Clowns. A big key point in these Tales came from SCP-1921. CLOWN MILK.
Another Circus Tale involving people of the freak show. I'll eventually write a sequel, but honestly having a bit of writer's block on how to proceed.
Though 1762 was my first SCP, and so far highest-rated article, Bigfoot's Eulogy was my very first article ever posted.