Parenthood
rating: +65+x

To: Thelma ███████ (█████████@hotmail.com)
From: Andrew ███████ (██████@yahoo.com)
Sent: June 5th, 2004, 4:23 pm
Subject: Big news!

Hey mom! Sorry I haven't emailed you in the past month. Things have been pretty busy. But, I have great news! You're gonna be a grandma! We found out yesterday that Maddie's pregnant, and we've already started turning the guest room into a baby room! Good thing I got a pay raise last week. We gotta think of the baby now!

Hope to hear from you soon!

To: Thelma ███████ (█████████@hotmail.com)
From: Andrew ███████ (██████@yahoo.com)
Sent: March 7th, 2005, 12:38 am
Subject: She's here!!

It's a girl!!! She was born last night around ten at night. Madeline's water broke as she was going to sleep. We drove to the hospital so fast I think I almost hit someone! Jesus, waiting for the doctors to deliver her felt like years. Now, as I'm typing this, she's downstairs, fast asleep in Maddie's arms. We named her Abby, and she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'll send pictures soon.

To: Thelma ███████ (█████████@hotmail.com)
From: Andrew ███████ (██████@yahoo.com)
Sent: March 8th, 2006, 5:41 pm
Subject: Just saying hi again

Hey mom. We haven't talked in a while, have we? How are things? We, for one, have been great. I got another raise, Maddie's got a new job at a daycare center. It actually pays pretty well, and you know she loves kids. No child could ever replace Abby in her heart, of course. Speaking of which, Abby's first birthday was yesterday! Howard and Rachael even showed up! Got to see their niece for the first time! Too bad you and dad are all the way down in Florida. We'll have to visit when Abby's older. Love you!

To: Thelma ███████ (█████████@hotmail.com)
From: Andrew ███████ (██████@yahoo.com)
Sent: June 24th, 2008, 8:14 pm
Subject:

There's been an accident. We were at the playground and we took our eyes off of her for one second and she fell of the jungle gym on her head. I saw blood. The doctor's said she'll recover fine but I can't sleep. It's all my fault.

To: Thelma ███████ (█████████@hotmail.com)
From: Andrew ███████ (██████@yahoo.com)
Sent: June 25th, 2008, 7:35 am
Subject: Thank god

The hospital called and said that Abby will have to stay there for a few more days, but she's all patched up and on the fast track to recovery. No brain damage or anything, it seems. I'm just glad my baby's gonna be okay.

To: Thelma ███████ (█████████@hotmail.com)
From: Andrew ███████ (██████@yahoo.com)
Sent: July 2nd, 2008, 9:57 pm
Subject: Abby

Mom, there's something wrong with Abby. I mean, she looks and acts perfectly fine, but I know something isn't right with her. Madeline says she feels it too. We started feeling it after Abby's injury at the playground. We've had the doctors look her over, but as far as they're concerned, no permanent damage, physical or mental, came of Abby's injury. But I just know there's something wrong with her.

To: Thelma ███████ (█████████@hotmail.com)
From: Andrew ███████ (██████@yahoo.com)
Sent: July 5th, 2008, 10:22 pm
Subject: Abby

We got an email from Dr. Williams today. He says that he knows Abby has some kind of problem, even if it's not physical or mental. It doesn't make any sense, he says, but he says that when he was around her he couldn't shake the feeling of wrongness. The staff who were working with him agreed, apparently. He says that he didn't tell us at first because he didn't want Maddie and I to worry, but that he just couldn't keep quiet anymore.

What's wrong with my daughter??

To: Thelma ███████ (█████████@hotmail.com)
From: Andrew ███████ (██████@yahoo.com)
Sent: July 9th, 2008, 9:30 am
Subject: Abby

I can't even look at Abby for more than a few seconds at a time now. There's something about her now and it just shouldn't be. When I'm around her I just get this awful, indescribable feeling. Like I'd rather be anywhere else but next to my own daughter. I try and limit my interaction with her as much as I possibly can. It's terrible, but being around her, it makes me wanna throw up. It's inside of her. In her eyes, in her skin, everything about her.

I just don't know what it is.

To: Thelma ███████ (█████████@hotmail.com)
From: Andrew ███████ (██████@yahoo.com)
Sent: July 10th, 2008, 8:26 am
Subject:

i touched her hand

it felt so wrong

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

madeline said she felt it too but shes infected it was INSIDE OF HER

im gonna kill them both im gonna kill that cunt im gonna kill that THING

it needs to die


Recovery Log: SCP-053 was recovered on July 10th, 2008, in ██████, Pennsylvania, from the residence of Andrew and Madeline ███████. Local authorities discovered SCP-053 and the deceased bodies of the couple within the same room. Mrs. ███████ had expired from multiple stab wounds inflicted by Mr. ███████, who had expired from a massive heart attack shortly afterwords, believed to have been caused by SCP-053's anomalous effects. Police who attempted interaction with SCP-053 also suffered from its effects, resulting in 5 additional casualties before implanted Foundation agents assessed the situation and properly secured the subject. Class-A amnestics were administered to all non-personnel involved, including Mr. ███████'s parents in Florida, as they had been exposed to information regarding SCP-053 through communication with Mr. ███████.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License