Pretty Magic Gaiden Mecha Tokyo-Mon Demon Ninja Sailor Clef
rating: +51+x

EXT. PUFFER KITTENS GENTLEMEN’S CLUB - DAY

The exterior of the building EXPLODES as CLEF-SAN is tossed through the window like a weekly shonen jump tossed through a shoji. He hits the ground bounces once, twice, rolls to a stop in front of a large figure. The figure’s face is hidden. WHO COULD IT BE?

PAN UP and we see that it is the last person anyone could have expected… NOBODY has survived the brutal beating he received in the GEARNIVERSE, and to survive, has outfitted his entire body with cybernetic enhancements, the most cutting edge of science available. He is now MECHA-NOBODY

Clef leaps up, does a FUCKING TRIPLE BACKFLIP off the ground and ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Mecha-Nobody RIGHT IN THE FACE. The shadow-machine figure stumbles and falls. Clef darts away. Noise behind makes him turn. He sees NIGHTQUEEN ULTRABACK X pushing her way through the storm front. His attacks have done absolutely no damage! How can this be!?!!?

Mecha-Nobody has recovered and is advancing on Clef-san along with Nightqueen Ultrablack X. Clef-san is surrounded. Clef-san glares down at the keter-bracelets. They are almost dim and cracked and he knows there is not much time before they fade and he loses his Pretty Magci Gaiden Mecha Tokyo=Mon Demon Ninja Sailor transformation and when that happens he will die because he will not be strong. There is only one thing Clef-San can do.

He must use

TWENTY TIMES POWER

Clef-san screams as the energy flows out of him! His aura is too strong, the enemies are forced back. The walls begin to crack. His power is too much. Site 19 will not be able to survive it. But Clef-san keeps going. TE TIMES POWER. ELEVE. TWELVE. It is too much power! He must attack.

He leaps forward, smashes a mighty GAIDEN SERPENT FANG TWO HAND FIVE FINGERS POINTED DEATH STRIKE into nightqueen Ultrablack X’s chest. She is sent FLYING back into the Gentlemen’s club and CRUSHES A STRIPPER.

Clef is at SEVENTEEN TIMES POWER and still growing. The keter bracelets are about to crack. He leaps at Mecha-Nobody for one final attack, his most powerful move the secret technique learned in the temple of MOLOCH the FINAL MOTION MOTHERWEEPER TRIBUTE SMASH no one has survived it before. It smacks Mecha-Nobody in the face. Clef has one!

But no!!! Mecha-Nobody looks up. He grins. HE spits out blood and a tooth!

MECHA-NOBODY
Is that… all you got?

He reaches up and grabs clef-san’s arm. Just has he does, The keter bracelets SHATTER. Clef-san’s energy disappears. Mecha-Nobody squeezes. Clef-San’s arm CRACKS. Clef-san screans in pain…. This is the end. He cannot do anymore. There is no more power left, he is about today. Cut to behind him. We see Nightqueen Ultrablack X standing up. She is stll alive, somehow! She advances. These two villains are about to kill Clef-san.

Then there is light and a figure flies down from above. She slams into the pavement, in a cool triangle drop pose, her shiny black long hair waving in the wind, swirling with energy. We are able to see she has her own set of Keter bracelets! She looks up. Her dark green eyes shine.

PRETTY MAGIC GAIDEN MECHA TOKYO-MON DEMON NINJA SAILOR CLEFELLA
Get your hands off him!

ZOOM IN

PRETTY MAGIC GAIDEN MECHA TOKYO-MON DEMON NINJA SAILOR CLEFELLA
Because he is!

ZOOM IN

PRETTY MAGIC GAIDEN MECHA TOKYO-MON DEMON NINJA SAILOR CLEFELLA
My ROOMMATE!

FADE TO BLACK! ROLL CREDITS! TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR THE STUNNING CONCLUSION OF SEASON SEVENTEEN!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License