Note: This document was retrieved during a raid on a known Global Occult Coalition safehouse by Task Force Omega-7, "Pandora's Box."
GOC Internal Memo: Procedure Pizzicato
To Be Executed In Case Of: Massive Known Threat Entity (KTE) and Unknown Threat Entity (UTE) Emergence
Procedure Pizzicato is the final Emergency Response Procedure, to be executed in case of Threat Entity Emergence at a massive level. Procedure Pizzicato is to be executed in the following instances.
- Commencement of any Eschatological Event Sequence past the Point of No Return (PNR)
- Failure by rival agency to maintain containment of their own TEs.
- Emergence on a worldwide scale of a large number of TEs, past the Disavowment Threshold.
Note that execution of Procedure Pizzicato will, by necessity, result in an irreversible Second Mission (Concealment) failure in order to allow for a First Mission (Survival) success. Third Mission (Protection) goals are secondary: normal avoidance of civilian casualties is to be second priority to maintaining Minimum Repopulation Margin among the survivors.
- Activate all sleeper units in rival agencies.
- Alert all allied government agencies and allied government officials.
- Mobilize all reserve field operatives and operations cells.
- Publically acknowledge existence of GOC, existence of rival agencies, and existence of Threat Entities.
- Request for global martial law.
- Request for protective curfew on all civilians.
- Liquidate all Threat Level 1 (monitor, do not engage) KTE assets.
- Establish and/or refresh KTE Termination Triage Sequences for all Threat Level 2 and 3 entities.
- Execute Termination Triage Sequences.
- Units are authorized to request and/or use any necessary force in execution of Termination Triage Sequences.
- All restrictions re: NBC weaponry, Memetic Cascade Sequences, and Nanotech Grey Goo items withdrawn.
- Acceptable Collateral Damage: 90% of worldwide human population.