Security Clearance Level: Level 2
Duties: Site-93 Director Loafer-in-chief
Profession: Researcher, Historian, Occasional Chef
Location: Site-93, ████████████, Australia
History: Originally recruited as a historian, Von Pincier has recently decided to go on sabbatical from the Foundation, but refuses to leave the grounds of Site-93 because "It's too damn hot out there why did I agree to transfer to Australia." Site-93 personnel, when asked about this unusual sabbatical stay by Foundation Internal Affairs, responded "What? Oh, the guy in the carpet slippers who sometimes jogs down that hallway on level 4-L? I thought he was, like, one of the janitors or something."
Profile: Has demonstrated a notable affection for the number 13. Has a violent aversion to zucchini and styrofoam for unexplained reasons. Should never be assigned to tasks involving painting, the use of paint, or anything that could be construed as a form of painting. Insists that all items in personal profile should be written using stilted sentence structure.
Items under Von Pincier's supposed "Supervision":
Found shoved under various Site-93 office doors:
Items that just sort of turned up
- Document 2722-मा-7A, Recovered Materials
- Straight On Till Morning Hub
- Volume 19.113.A-01: Of the Instruments, Composers, and the Confici Nobiscum
- Volume 21.01.A-01: Of the Five Pillars of the Standardization of Thought
- Volume 55.13.A-96: Of the Retooling of Sector 92, Production Line 8b, And Other Matters
I don't know what the heck these are but Von Pincier co-signed them?