Name, Zyn K████.
A researcher, currently
Clearance Level of
Security is two, and
Nothing else to say.
Location will not
Be stated here, however
Of Foundation recruitment
Due to incident.
Zyn was discovered
At the college ███
Zyn enjoys light naps
During the afternoons, and
Please don’t ask about
The haikus. I will tell you
It wasn’t my fault.
Someone thought it would
Be funny to replace my
Bowl of noodle soup.
I guess I should have
Recognized Nine Thirty-One
Even with noodles.
Sorry. Next time I’ll
Make sure to get decent sleep.
I just wanted lunch.
Note: it was observed
the instant soup actually
seemed to taste better.
Effects of exposure to SCP-931 were noted to have worn off after approximately █ hours. Following the event, Researcher Zyn was assigned to minimal-effort clerical work for █ weeks.
- SCP-1355 - House of Harmonious Boxes
- SCP-1457 - Mourning Cloak
- SCP-348 - A Gift from Dad
- SCP-576 - Sleep Well
- SCP-1338 - Child of Trees
- SCP-1443 - Avernus Vine
- SCP-1744 - Shell Secrets
- SCP-1334 - Numerology Ghost's Apartment
- SCP-2255 - The Most Interesting Rainstorm in the World
- SCP-2332 - Thought Messenger
- SCP-2023 - Aidoneus' Apology
- SCP-3333-J - Angsty Teenage Plant
- SCP-2225 - Repentant Lindworm
- SCP-2448 - Castle of Guillaume the Guildmaster
- SCP-2175 - Are You Going
- SCP-2239 - Gatherer of Gratitudes
- SCP-732-J - Tiny Ceramic Seahorse
- SCP-1269 - Stalker Mailbox (with Mr Wilt)
- SCP-1571 - Keeper of Treasures (with Roget)
- SCP-1690 - Sentimental Sushi Man with a Wasabi Sculpture (with EdAWACSdenyY)
- SCP-2097 - The Perfect Foil (with SilverWind)
- SCP-2991 - "Scarf" (with Dr Hysteria)
- SCP-2485 - Drunkard's Dream (with RandomGuy331)
- SCP-723-J - Sad Roach (with Silberescher)
- SCP-2356 - Skylar's Wand (with Dr Rignaros)
- SCP-2957 - The Lunar Watchers (with coffeepunk and Dr_Grom)
- SCP-2773 - Panic Attacks (with Okami069)
- SCP-2822 - Rock Husbandry (with user Coryn02)
- SCP-2885 - Window to Another You (original by Dax_symbiont)
- A Sort of Challenge (original by MuNGuS)
- Waking - An internal monologue, with reference to SCP-1457.
- Dreaming - Three sonnets.
- Slumbering - A story told in spoken and written dialogue.
- Impressions - For the 2013 canon contest. An Antarctic artist admires avians.
- M13 Personnel Memorabilia Log - For the 2016 MTF contest. It's funny because humans.
- More than Ever - A story of an out of the ordinary book.
- Salut d'Amour - A story of a piano, Happy Valentine's.
- Sacrifice - Cold, not cruel.
- Irrational - A story of a notepad full of fears.
- Reality Check - A story of a talking sword.
- Memory of a Masterpiece - A story of a rather artistic tree.
- Remember You - A story of a museum of wonders.
- Decompression - A story of an utterly normal beach.
- Snakes and Ladders - In which a new researcher navigates Foundation hierarchies.
Serpent's Hand Investigation:
- Ailier - A duo tale.
- Birdseed - A day in the life of a Hand associate.
- Spirit Staff of Eastern Avian Shaman - An avian mage's signature apparatus.
- A Love Letter to a Lady Mantis - Cloud-scorpion seeks lady red mantis mate.
- An individual by the name of Sylvain Ailier, believed confirmed to be an operative of The Serpent's Hand, has contacted Zyn on occasion. Further investigation and accompanying field work is pending.
- In her spare time, Researcher Zyn enjoys origami and papercutting.
Works in Progress:
Other Contributions/Etc. Records:
- Last Plane out of the South - character contribution for canon contest
- Dance the Danse (by Ihpkmn) - poetry
- Surprise! Happy Birthday! Still? - Gears Day 2013 creepypasta "Diaphanous"
- Reversed Engineering (by Roget) - prompt given in chat
- Essays on Style - author entry
- Serpent's Hand Hub - logo design, Illustration placeholder image (outline), some template text
- SCP-1411 (by DrMann) - poetry
- Surprise! Happy Birthday! Once more... - Gears Day 2014 creepypasta "They're There"
- SCP-2045 (by Jekeled) - yelled about the efficiency of molasses in chat I just want to remember this one okay
- SCP-563 (by Ihpkmn) - Talked about Chinese food.
- Surprise! Happy Birthday! Now, see here... - Gears Day 2015 creepypasta "City Cuts"
Counting backwards to one
On and on, the endless debating
You get home, but nobody's waiting
Five, four, three, two, one
bié duì wǒ shuō yǒng yuǎn yǒng yuǎn yǒng yuǎn
yǒng yuǎn bù shì wǒ yào de míng tiān
Wind and Cloud
This is the coolest thing look at those awesome hats thanks Bryx!
Doctor Kiryu and Researcher Mercer
Eeeeeee look it's Mark and Riven being bros yaaayyy thank you OZ Ouroboros!!
(Thank you, Doctor Jekeled.)
No comment, ksaid.
Dr. Silberescher the results of your experiment of vital scientific importance resulted in my dissolving into uncontrollable laughter and the arbitrary emitting of high-pitched noises. Clearly this is a Keter level threat and must be dealt with accordingly.
Dr Erdrich this is amazing and you are awesome
(Thank you, Researcher Gargus.)
Researcher Zyn sat
Contemplating the wooden
Christmas was now here
And here she was at night in
White Foundation garb.
All were at home, or
Else getting ready to go,
And he sat alone.
“Such a horrid way
To spend Christmas evening,”
She thought to herself.
“In an underground
Bunker, surrounded by all
Sorts of nightmare things.”
She should be at home,
With friends and parents this night,
Feasting on his gains.
But she is stuck here.
In a godforsaken Site,
To guard some soup bowl.
Her stomach growls and,
She rises, to procure some
With the fridge empty
And the cooks gone for the night,
A thought comes to her.
Camera goes down,
Password is entered, and now,
Into the chamber.
It sits there, all pale
And fragile, waiting for a
Person to cheer up.
Hopefully a small
Paper cut will do the trick,
A small clean up job.
Yes; the bowl fills up
And warm, delicious smells waft
Up to her nostrils.
She knows the effects,
But they are minor and not
Worth too much concern.
Sipping up a bit,
Zyn thinks to herself some more:
Why stay here tonight?
As he drinks up, the
Answers become clearer and
Clearer, till the half.
She is alone now, yes.
But she still sees them and knows
They are safe at night.
It is a hard price
Knowledge of such horrid things,
Enough to go white.
Yet, at the same time
Having the power to fight
Even a small part
Means she knows, every
Night, her family will still
Be there in the morn.
Separate now, yes.
But being alone tonight
Is almost worth it.
She swallows the last
And looks inside the bowl.
No message for her.
It would have been nice,
But alas; she must resume
Work or be caught here.
Still, some thinking time
Was nice to have, and she now
Feels much, much better.
Christmas alone sucks,
But if she can keep those close safe,
That’s enough for her.
Meanwhile, in the bowl,
Words form to make the statement:
“You have done so well.”
Ame wa itsuka yamu no deshouka? Zuibun nagai aida tsumetai…
Ame wa doushite boku o erabu no? Nigeba no nai boku o erabu no?
Because apparently I've written a substantial number of these. Note: the demos are kinda low-quality, since they were recorded using a cell phone microphone and no computer editing.
ETA: Dear lord these are old and kind of embarrassing. I'd like to think my GLaDOS impression is better now in the college dorm I could 100% "Still Alive" on vocals in Rock Band 2 grumble grumble
Partial Lyrics and Short Demos
This was a triumph.
We’re making a note here, it’s contained.
It’s hard to overstate our satisfaction.
We’re the Foundation.
We’re here to secure, contain, protect.
For the good of all the world,
We keep anomalous stuff,
Away from the people, for humanity’s sake,
We have 682, and also the Keter Cakes.
We get so much science done,
While we have a little fun,
And keep humanity still alive.
The lizard’s damn angry,
It wants to tear our heads right off
We’ll just have to keep trying to kill it
So tear it to pieces
And throw every piece into acid.
Maybe that won’t work because
It is so hard to destroy
Let it Hold
Forum post: http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-834948/let-it-hold-parody-of-disney-s-let-is-go#post-2001938
The lights dim low as the cameras show
Not a creature has been stirred.
Dark hallways of isolation,
Where the screams are seldom heard
The years are passing as we hide away their kind
Need to keep them in,
For the rest of time.
Don't let them out,
don't let them free
Be the vigil the world needs us to be
Don’t let them go
Let no one know
Let it hold, let it hold
Reinforce the walls and door
Let it hold, let it hold
They will see light nevermore
No one knows
What we fight each day
Let the world move on
They’re safer in ignorance anyway
Cool Things to Find
Forum post: http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-709442#post-1871598
Cool things to find, so many cool things to find
Cool things to fi-i-ind, so many cool things to find
Cool things to find, so many cool things to find
Cool things to fi-i-nd, so many cool things to find
A gun that fires giant angry bald birds
A steaming pile of crap and old turds
A huge awesome catapult built just for launching tanks
No seriously, I’m sure this calzone’s fine, kay thanks
These jokes tend to last the test of time
They may not rhyme but they're quite possibly
(The) coolest things to find
Coolest things to find
Coolest things to find
So many cool
So many cool things to find
Do You Wanna Catch a Bixby?
Forum post: http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-427149/forum:thread#post-2075945 (lyrics by Americium241, tweaked by Zyn)
Do you wanna catch a bixby?
Come on we’ll go secure it
We never get out anymore
Breach the containment door
It’s like we have no lives
We once were normal people
and now we’re not
and I think that I know why
Do you wanna catch a bixby?
It doesn’t have to be a bixby…
Go away, agent.
Fine, never mind…
…do you wanna catch a bixby?!
or guard Site-19’s halls
I think some skip-catching is overdue
Now I try staring through the endless blank white walls
(Hang in there, MTF!)
Sometimes it gets unnerving
All these chambered rooms
Just hearing countdowns tick on…
beep-boop, beep-boop, beep-boop.
Please, I know you’re in there
People say we’re here for good
They say “it’s science” and I believe it, too
I’m still waiting on you, just let me in
Our creed is just three words here
Which one means the most?
Secure, contain, or protect…
Do you wanna catch a bixby…?
Currently in Progress
- Keter on the Lawn (Zombies on the Lawn parody)
|SCP||Rating||Comments||Created||Last Comment||Last Edit|
|A Love Letter to a Lady Mantis||37||17||04 Sep 2016 01:47||22 Sep 2016 14:59||04 Sep 2016 01:48|
|SCP-1334||126||72||20 Jan 2014 04:10||11 Feb 2015 21:14||11 Feb 2015 21:13|
|SCP-1338||85||36||06 Mar 2013 06:27||03 Jan 2016 21:18||11 Oct 2016 01:58|
|SCP-1355||42||27||03 Aug 2012 04:42||04 Nov 2015 05:55||11 Oct 2016 01:58|
|SCP-1443||59||33||23 Apr 2013 04:47||13 Dec 2014 20:53||23 May 2014 18:01|
|SCP-1457||135||59||11 Aug 2012 07:11||08 May 2016 15:46||11 Oct 2016 01:58|
|SCP-1571||84||53||27 Mar 2013 04:18||13 Sep 2016 22:20||02 Jun 2015 13:59|
|SCP-1744||70||31||19 Jul 2013 04:14||17 Dec 2013 11:27||23 Mar 2014 18:52|
|SCP-2023||107||56||09 Jun 2014 05:21||07 Sep 2016 12:48||09 Jun 2014 05:53|
|SCP-2175||61||12||06 Apr 2015 01:20||13 Feb 2016 20:34||11 Oct 2016 01:59|
|SCP-2225||77||23||08 Feb 2015 01:58||08 Jun 2016 03:09||11 Oct 2016 19:05|
|SCP-2239||52||21||18 Jul 2015 23:31||02 Dec 2016 02:51||11 Oct 2016 01:58|
|SCP-2255||131||63||06 Apr 2014 03:28||13 Sep 2016 00:46||11 Oct 2016 01:59|
|SCP-2332||145||31||21 May 2014 06:02||08 Apr 2016 07:18||11 Oct 2016 01:59|
|SCP-2448||70||41||14 Mar 2015 20:39||28 Sep 2016 18:02||20 Mar 2015 00:43|
|SCP-2885||103||19||13 Aug 2014 04:29||31 Aug 2016 12:26||13 Aug 2014 06:10|
|SCP-3333-J||155||41||04 Feb 2015 05:21||06 Jul 2016 22:56||11 Oct 2016 01:44|
|SCP-348||584||179||29 Nov 2012 02:13||29 Nov 2016 13:49||12 Aug 2014 05:02|
|SCP-576||149||52||02 Feb 2013 23:28||27 Nov 2015 07:38||25 Nov 2015 19:20|
|SCP-723-J||115||56||23 Oct 2015 06:18||23 May 2016 12:34||11 Oct 2016 01:44|
|Tale||Rating||Comments||Created||Last Comment||Last Edit|
|A Sort of Challenge||43||12||01 Mar 2015 04:17||09 Mar 2015 04:26||24 May 2016 18:43|
|Ailier||34||17||21 Sep 2013 05:23||29 Oct 2013 02:39||11 Oct 2016 01:43|
|Arbitrary Darkness||50||36||18 Jan 2013 09:04||28 Dec 2015 20:50||08 Oct 2016 06:56|
|Birdseed||21||6||08 Jul 2014 04:49||14 Jul 2014 17:05||22 Apr 2016 15:23|
|Decompression||28||13||10 May 2016 23:00||13 Oct 2016 22:17||11 Oct 2016 01:42|
|Dreaming||25||13||20 Aug 2012 23:44||21 Nov 2012 07:37||22 Apr 2016 15:34|
|Impressions||63||26||29 Jan 2013 00:09||05 Apr 2013 04:37||22 Apr 2016 15:32|
|Into That Good Night||80||55||27 Aug 2012 19:14||10 Jan 2014 04:09||19 Sep 2016 05:10|
|Irrational||30||18||23 Aug 2013 19:30||04 Jun 2014 06:07||11 Oct 2016 01:41|
|Kiryu Labs Hub||27||20||30 Nov 2014 00:27||11 May 2016 23:42||19 May 2016 07:09|
|M13 Personnel Memorabilia Log||42||26||24 Feb 2016 23:00||20 Mar 2016 20:34||22 Apr 2016 15:15|
|Memory of a Masterpiece||54||13||16 Sep 2014 03:53||20 Sep 2014 07:13||11 Oct 2016 01:42|
|More than Ever||74||28||12 Oct 2012 05:32||20 Jun 2015 19:52||08 Oct 2016 06:55|
|Reality Check||89||16||21 Apr 2014 22:42||03 Feb 2016 23:14||11 Oct 2016 01:42|
|Remember You||31||6||29 Nov 2014 06:00||10 Dec 2014 08:15||11 Oct 2016 01:42|
|Sacrifice||48||13||08 Mar 2013 06:39||03 Apr 2013 14:45||11 Oct 2016 01:41|
|Salut d'Amour||81||37||15 Feb 2013 00:34||15 Aug 2015 03:49||08 Oct 2016 06:55|
|Slumbering||21||10||20 Aug 2012 20:56||28 Sep 2012 22:40||11 Oct 2016 01:44|
|Snakes And Ladders||83||24||22 Apr 2015 06:04||25 Mar 2016 04:50||11 Oct 2016 01:43|
|Waking||26||8||14 Aug 2012 19:39||15 Aug 2012 04:22||11 Oct 2016 01:43|
Everybody wants to make a statement
Everybody wants to carve their mark
Stand alone in the victory circle
Stake their claim when the music starts
- SCP-348 - 来自父亲的礼物
- SCP-576 - 祝好梦
- SCP-1269 - 偷窥变态狂邮箱
- SCP-1334 - 数命宅邸
- SCP-1338 - 丛林之子
- SCP-1443 - 地狱蝶藤
- SCP-1457 - 孝衣蝶
- SCP-1571 - 宝藏守护者
- SCP-1690 - 寿司人与芥末像
- SCP-1744 -贝壳密语
- SCP-2023 - 埃多纽斯的致歉
- SCP-2225 - 改悔的爬虫
- SCP-2255 - 世界上最有趣的的暴风雨
- SCP-2332 - 递思蝶
- SCP-2448 - 公会主人纪尧姆的城堡
- SCP-2885 - 他我之窗
- SCP-2991 - “小围”
- SCP-723-J - 伤心的蟑螂
- SCP-3333-J - 任性小吊兰
Canons and Series Pieces
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSCP-RU — SCP Foundation (Russian Branch)
- SCP-348 - Папин подарок
- SCP-576 - Приятных снов
- SCP-1269 - Назойливый почтовый ящик
- SCP-1334 - Дом призрака-нумеролога
- SCP-1338 - Дитя деревьев
- SCP-1355 - Дом гармоничных коробок
- SCP-1443 - Авернская лоза
- SCP-1457 - Траурница
- SCP-1571 - Хранитель сокровищ
- SCP-1690 - Сентиментальный суши-мастер с скульптурой из васаби
- SCP-1744 - Ракушкины тайны
- SCP-2023 - Апология Аидонея
- SCP-2255 - Самое необычное облако в мире
- SCP-2332 - Посланница мыслей
- SCP-2991 - "Шарф"
- SCP-723-J - Печальный тараканчик
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSCP-JP — SCP財団
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSCP-KO — SCP 재단
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSCP-FR — Fondation SCP
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSCP-PL — SCP Polska Filia
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSCP-ES — La Fundación SCP
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSCP-TH — สถาบัน SCP
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSCP-DE — SCP Deutschland
εїз εїз εїз
Many thanks to Decibelles for helping to compile this list!