Rota
rating: +120+x

It hurts… They don’t know that it hurts, but it does. So badly.

Every time I try to speak, it just gets worse. They come at me, prod me, examine me… They pull things open, cut into my flesh… And when I try to run, they just make it worse. Even when I look at them, it just gets worse…

I can’t breathe. The air here is so… wrong. I miss my home, but they won’t let me go… Why won't they just let me go?

The others sent some of them looking for me… Not many, but some. I can feel them. At first, it was just the watching one and a few of the others. The unknowable one. Then… they sent them.

And not just one of them. They sent… so many. The rooms. The worlds. Chunks of the universe even. Whole races, uprooted, thrown through the void. For me. All for me. Even the dragon came, and that… that was scary. I never thought they’d send her. She’s close. She can smell me. She keeps trying to reach me, but these new ones keep her locked up too…

I’m not that important. It was just the one, wasn’t it? Just one of them. So sweet. Succulent. How was I supposed to know what would happen to her? I was just following my nature. And her skin was so soft…

They want me gone. Destroyed. All of them. Even the ones that used to love me…

These new ones… they suffocate me. Blind me. Hurt me. I burn them and cut them and tear at them, and they WON’T LET ME GO! THEY JUST KEEP HURTING ME!

I just want to RUN! To be FREE! To FEED.

I just want their skins.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License