SCP-1538
rating: +275+x

Item #: SCP-1538

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Instances of SCP-1538 are cataloged and filed in the Site-23 Archives, and may be accessed with clearance from the Research Director. A compendium of transcribed SCP-1538 text is available through the Site-23 ADONIS secure sub-network.

All reports concerning suicides filed by law enforcement agencies in the Daejeon metropolitan area are to be clandestinely monitored by regional Foundation assets for evidence of SCP-1538 instances. In the event of a resumption of SCP-1538 manifestations, subsequent investigations are to be turned over to Foundation operatives using the established cover of National Police Agency Task Force Wae, a special unit within the South Korean law enforcement structure.

As of ██/██/2010 and the conclusion of Exploration 1538-1, access to the Sogsagim cave system in Hallasan National Park is closed to all personnel and civilians. A security perimeter is to be maintained under the auspices of a long-term ecological restoration project. Any unusual activity near the Exploration 1538-1 initial entry point is to be immediately considered a medium-risk containment breach event, subject to established response protocols.

Description: SCP-1538 is a collection of fifteen documents that appeared between 07/29/2008 and 02/11/2010, transcribed as suicide notes by fifteen separate individuals. Despite confirmation by Foundation investigators of no existing relationships between any of the fifteen individuals, each suicide note left behind by these individuals contains a portion of a unified narrative. In all cases, SCP-1538 instances consist of specialized technical instructions interspersed with personal sentiments consistent with a suicide note.

All individuals responsible for instances of SCP-1538 resided within 80 km of the city of Daejeon, South Korea, most having maintained residence in the district of Jung-gu. Two individuals resided in the Yuseong-gu district, while one was a long-term patient in the city's Taejon Shinsaeng mental health facility. No anomalous factors appear to have contributed to suicides: Review of law enforcement and personal records indicate that in each case, financial distress, troubled interpersonal relationships, untreated mental illness, or other commonly cited motivations for self-harm were responsible for each individual's decision to take their own life. The fifteen authors of SCP-1538 demonstrate no clear demographic similarities, and vary in gender, age, profession, socioeconomic status, family background, and all other observable traits.

When combined, the entirety of SCP-1538 instances (with the exception of Note 4) form a technical manual for the operation of a twin-screw extruder machine of unknown manufacture (hereafter SCP-1538-1). Note 4 contains GPS coordinates indicating a previously undiscovered access point to the Sogsagim cave system, within which SCP-1538-1 was discovered during Exploration 1538-1.

Addendum 1538-1: Sample SCP-1538 instances

Note 3 was left by ████ ██ ████, a 43-year-old female teacher at a technical high school. Ms. ████'s body was found in her car in the school parking lot by students arriving for morning classes. Cause of death was later ruled to be self-induced asphyxiation.

The "actual" column displays the actual data from your process. The "set" column displays the set points of your temperature controllers and analog signals. By default the alarm values (Hi, HiHi, Lo, LoLo) for each zone temperature are set to +15 HiHi , +10Hi, - 10Lo , -15 LoLo. All alarm values

I am so sorry. I am not strong enough for this. Please do not call any more attention to me than

All parameters are color coded based on alarm status. You will notice that when you place the mouse pointer in any parameter cell the parameter will appear on a small text balloon. There are 3 major ways to view a process parameter's data. These are:

Do not tell Kim they found me like this. The shame is great enough already. Goodbye.

This allows you to see the alarm values along with the actual parameter value, and in the case of a temperature control zone, the temperature setpoint. Once the data strip is in view you can left click on any parameter and it will be displayed in the data strip.

Note 14 was found folded in the shirt pocket of ██████ ████ ██, a 22-year-old male university student. Mr. ██████'s remains were recovered at the bottom of a cliff after being discovered by hikers in a coastal region in western Chungnam province, and were found to be partially scavenged by local wildlife.

My actions have led me here. No one else's. I have caused immeasurable grief to those around me, and brought disgrace to those who trusted me most. I am

As discussed earlier in this manual, log event comments by using the "Add Event" button on the icon bar. You can also log event comments by double clicking the left mouse button on the graphic window this will open the "User Event Log" window. You can then add your event comments and then click OK to add them to the Events page. Note: events are logged at the current run time, not the point of

I hereby leave all my belongings to my mother, father, and sister. In addition to what's in my room, I have a small safe deposit box at the Woori Bank on Munwha-ro. The combination

While melting and “pumping” as much polymer to the die as possible is important, mixing material in compounding applications is equally important; there are many ways of achieving good mixing. Pins may be placed in strategic places in the metering section of a screw. Fluted sections at the end of the screw help to both mix and melt left over solid polymer

Note 8 was recovered on a bedside table in the hotel room where █████, a 19-year-old musician, was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. An autopsy later indicated that Ms. █████ had ingested lethal quantities of demerol and eighteen capsules of Zotepine, an anti-psychotic drug that had recently been prescribed to her.

1. High amps, material too fused at vent - generally results in a “hot” extrusion with glossy and wavy I.D. caused by high melt viscosity, or early fusion in barrel (in twin screw). (a) Formulation may need a higher external/internal lubricant ratio. Decrease calcium stearate 0.2phr and/or increase wax 0.1-0.2phr. (b) Screw temperature may be too high.Screw temperature should be about the same as the metering zone of

Why do they keep peeling my skin, it hurts make it stop. It hasn't stopped for hours. Help isn't coming, no matter what he says help isn't coming.

Good ideas are bad ideas I have a very good idea, they can't collect on what isn't here. Empty threats when nothing can be worse than this I dare them.

So nice of you to come I can sing they like to sing we'll all never stop singing not even when we can't blink anymore and the lights flash and flash and flash. I know a song and I like parties all kinds all places. I know two songs the ones they write for me and the ones the other things write for me. I don't like songs.

7. Powdered, or semi-fused material extruding out of vent, with flood feeding. (a) Generally a barrel temperature profile out of balance. Rear zone (1&2) temperatures usually need an increase for twin screws, but a decrease for single screws.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License